watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bbc article on Kane cheating

Started by bobbo, April 07, 2023, 12:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

A very good article on Kane and his cheating in the midweek match against Everton Sean dyche explains it so well . For me Kane is firmly in the highest ranks of todays cheats such as grealish,Stirling and many more . What grieves me is they are all excellent players but really let themselves down with cheating.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

It is no longer looked upon as cheating but as being professional.

Lighthouse

This to me does more damage to the game than outbursts by players fed up and frustrated by official inconsistencies. But the FA and the authorities think it is perfectly fine for Kane, a great International to pretend to be fouled and injured. They don't see that the reputation of the game suffers week in week out through this cheating.

Which is why we have the FA doing the job they do and ruining our game.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Somerset Fulham

Its terrible to look at but its not cheating.

FFCAli

SG

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 07, 2023, 03:16:45 PMIts terrible to look at but its not cheating.

They call it gamesmanship nowadays. I call it blatant cheating and I will add that regrettably many of our players are as bad as some of the others.

bobbo

Quote from: SG on April 07, 2023, 04:04:57 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 07, 2023, 03:16:45 PMIts terrible to look at but its not cheating.

They call it gamesmanship nowadays. I call it blatant cheating and I will add that regrettably many of our players are as bad as some of the others.
yep I didn't want to say that in the OP but yes they are .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Nick Bateman

I've seen the same complaints made against Mitrovic. If one is not in a "favoured" team, any slight misdemeanour is loudly condemned by the mainstream media.

Sky were often highlighting anything Mitro did, yet Callum Wilson can get away with blue murder! The entire Arsenal team are "cheats" in the vernacular but the media loves them so they sit at the top, referees terrified to stand up to their 'gamesmanship' as they may lose their career.

Kane was struck in the face - perhaps he made the most of it, but his opponent was rightly sent off. If one allows the media to referee our sport it will be far worse than it is now. The media were calling for Mitro to receive a 9 month "Eric Cantona" ban for touching the arm of the rotten official who had lost control of a problem he escalated, yet the week prior Bruno Fernandes pushed a lino but was not punished!?

BBC are one of the biggest liars in the media, so anything they concoct should be disregarded.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: FFCAli on April 07, 2023, 03:59:32 PM
Why is it not cheating?

It would be cheating if he were to take a dive without any contact being made, but there was.  I am not condoning his actions, its made him look an idiot but that doesn't make it cheating.

Additionally, we seem to masters of this but that is often forgotten and sometimes celebrated.

Ronnief

What would have happened if Doucoure had really punched him hard instead of just a palm off. Would he still just receive a three match ban?
Did I not see Kane also follow through with his boot on the player on the floor immediately prior to the sending off.

Asotosyios

Dyche was spot on.

I never noticed while watching the game, but the fact that they did a concussion test on Kane after that incident is absolutely ridiculous.

Motspur Park

Of course it is cheating. If you make out you have been hurt when you are not or play injured or hold your face etc. then you are faking and feigning injury. There is no other way to describe it because it is intended to get other players booked or sent off and thereby influencing the rest of the game. It is cheating, plain and simple no matter how you dress it up. Our players do it but it is still cheating.
For a man that has constantly criticised our players for the Man Utd episode, it makes no sense to me how you can defend the indefensible.

Bill2

I suppose at least Kane was touched on the face so DeCoure had to go, but did he have to go down like he had been hit by Mike Tyson. He could have just dropped to his knees and held his face instead of lying prostrate on the pitch. Did he think the level of contact may only be worth a yellow and want to make sure it was red? Or was it a ploy to make the ref overlook his behaviour before the incident. Anyway I am glad everyone is calling him out on this, but no punishment means nothing will change.
Finally surely this is as bad an example to grassroots football as Mitro's was so suitable punishment should be dished out.

Andy S

Cheating for me under most circumstance but not all

Dodgin

How come Kane's kick on the player was seen but no VAR check.

alfie

Quote from: Bill2 on April 08, 2023, 09:38:03 AMI suppose at least Kane was touched on the face so DeCoure had to go, but did he have to go down like he had been hit by Mike Tyson. He could have just dropped to his knees and held his face instead of lying prostrate on the pitch. Did he think the level of contact may only be worth a yellow and want to make sure it was red? Or was it a ploy to make the ref overlook his behaviour before the incident. Anyway I am glad everyone is calling him out on this, but no punishment means nothing will change.
Finally surely this is as bad an example to grassroots football as Mitro's was so suitable punishment should be dished out.
Let's not forget Mitro done the same thing few games back with a supposed headbutt, he went down rolling around holding his face, and he was barely touched. It is now a symptom of how the game has become the art of cheating is now a skill.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

cookieg

Quote from: Dodgin on April 08, 2023, 10:27:01 AMHow come Kane's kick on the player was seen but no VAR check.

He did get a yellow card.

Twig

As far as I am concerned you can call it what you like but it's cheating and Kane is besmirching his own name.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Motspur Park on April 08, 2023, 09:03:17 AM
Of course it is cheating. If you make out you have been hurt when you are not or play injured or hold your face etc. then you are faking and feigning injury. There is no other way to describe it because it is intended to get other players booked or sent off and thereby influencing the rest of the game. It is cheating, plain and simple no matter how you dress it up. Our players do it but it is still cheating.
For a man that has constantly criticised our players for the Man Utd episode, it makes no sense to me how you can defend the indefensible.

If he was hit in the face (he was) and he went down and a foul is called as a result of it then it simply isn't cheating. He looks a total dick for embelishing the situation but absolutely no more than that.

I haven't constantly criticised the players for Old Trafford either, I have criticised the ridiculous overreactions and conspiracy theories that erupted across this board, but nothing else.