watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Easter FOF’ers 🐣

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 09, 2023, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Not the result we all wanted yesterday, but hope everyone is having a good Easter weekend.

Let us know if you're spending time with family, went away for the bank holiday, or just stayed at home and relaxed.

Either way, Happy Easter FOF'ers 🐣

Steeeeeeeeeed

Happy Easter 😎✌️

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 09, 2023, 10:49:07 AM
Quote from: Friendsoffulham on April 09, 2023, 10:29:18 AMNot the result we all wanted yesterday, but hope everyone is having a good Easter weekend.

Let us know if you're spending time with family, went away for the bank holiday, or just stayed at home and relaxed.

Either way, Happy Easter FOF'ers 🐣

Yes a Happy Easter to one and all, although my wife has either hidden my Easter Egg or eat it, one of the two.
She tells me i need to reduce the size of my waist line. i have tried to tell her my body is a Temple, but she thinks it now looks more like a Warehouse.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Thank you gentleman. And the same to all other FOFers. ::thumb::   

SerbianLad

Happy Easter to all who celebrate today  🎉

RaySmith

hovewhite

I hope everyone has had a good easter.shame about losing.
I have been watching 4 days county cricket at Hove ,a great Sussex performance and superb win.

filham

Happy Easter.
Wish we had another Easter match to wipe out the memory of that poor performance against West Ham.
The awful thought is that given a second chance I suspect Silva wouldn't do anything different.

Fulham Tup North

::oldgit::
Just got in from work!!
In time for the Golf ⛳
Happy Easter Fulham family... chocolate eggs have been sent... if you didn't get one, then your postman ate it!! 😆🤣
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Southcoastffc

Happy Easter all. Despite yesterday's performance my 2 year old grandson, predominantly left footed so look out TC and Tim, happily went off to football practice in full Fulham kit this morning (thanks 50% sale!) albeit his Teddy was clutched throughout the 45 minute session!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SerbianLad

Happy Easter to all Orthodox Fulham fans if there are any here.

Happy Easter to current and former Fulham players, Mitrovic, Lukic, Karagounis, Berbarov, Stafylidis, Pogrebnyak, Mitroglou, Markovic, Petsos and any other ex-Fulham player that I missed.

Христос воскресе! Χριστός Ανέστη!