watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

POST MATCH: Everton 1-3 Fulham

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 15, 2023, 04:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Huge win for Fulham today at Goodison Park with a much changed 11. Fair play to Silva for ringing the changes after 5 defeats on the bounce.

It's ends up 3-1 to Fulham with goals from Reed, Wilson and James.

Let us have your post-match Everton thoughts below 👇

#FFC #FulhamFC #EVEFUL

::scarf::

Southcoastffc

A good performance, imaginative team selection, 42 points and we never win at Everton 💪💪💪
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

colinwhite

Excellent performance. Marco Silva deserves it

RaySmith

Bassey the warrior

Didn't see that performance coming, especially from Wilson who was outstanding. Unbelievable performance, I'm beaming right now.

Deeping_white

Few people with egg on their faces after that - people wanted a change of tactics and today was exactly that to perfection

WhiteJC

4 points from Chelsea, winning at Goodison and being in the top half of the table for most of the season

not bad  ::thumb::

SP

A great win & we could hear the FFC fans on the radio from the kickoff.

Chi_FFC

The two most surprising names in the starting lineup were probably the two standout players on the day. Very good second half from the team.

TC's Sporran

thnakfully the high cross to the big man tactic was shelved and we played to the strengths of our tricky speedy forwards. i thought it was gonn be bdr solomon and james, didnt see harrys selection coming. theyve obviously been working on running in on goal and picked the likeliest looking in training. this cant have been just pulled out of a hat. at 1-1 it looked a bit dodgy but sure enough that method worked.

Somerset Fulham

I can't believe that he didn't have a Plan B and when he finally did,it was that one. ::wink::

SP

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 15, 2023, 05:02:52 PM4 points from Chelsea, winning at Goodison and being in the top half of the table for most of the season

I'm expecting Todd Boehly to lodge some form of complaint if we finish the season above them.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Deeping_white on April 15, 2023, 05:02:07 PMFew people with egg on their faces after that - people wanted a change of tactics and today was exactly that to perfection

you see you can have faith in silva and request a plan B at the same time. id sooner see that with mitro as plan b

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 15, 2023, 05:02:52 PM4 points from Chelsea, winning at Goodison and being in the top half of the table for most of the season

I did laugh at our intrepid away supporters singing 'you're going down with the Chelsea' at what was left of a rapidly emptying Goodison.

Lighthouse

Well after half time I was expecting our normal capitulation. But the brilliance of Willian who caused havoc at times and James and Wilson in that second half. Gives us lots of relief and ends a horrible run.

Everton had a brief revival with their new manager but were very poor today.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Deeping_white

Also I make that back to back league wins at Goodison having never won there before - bit Fulhamish in itself that

SerbianLad

Great performance, apart from the 20ish minutes in the first first half, Everton did pretty much nothing.

Wilson easily my MOTM. After he missed his first chance today, I was worried that it will be another tough game for him, but thankfully he was excellent. He was back to his best today imo.

Special mention to James too, who had by far his best game for Fulham. Great performance from others as well. Hopefully more performances like this will come again in the next few weeks. COYW!

bigalffc

Brilliant today, pace and great passing, Willian, Wilson and James all superb.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

SP

I'm sure a few FFC fans made some £ today with the ridiculous odds of 3/1 on offer.