more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best Goals Ever Scored Against Fulham

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, April 17, 2023, 08:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Fulham 442

As a Fulham fan I think I'll swerve this thanks!

Ronnief

gang

bog

They all looked well offside to me. BAR (Bog assisted referee)  ::tongue::

::oldgit::

Blawarmy

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on April 17, 2023, 08:13:21 PMThis Van Nistelroy one is up there...

https://youtu.be/YCB_0ibu7bo

Definitely not this, as he should have been sent off for elbowing Leggy and breaking his nose before he even started running!

ianthailand

Quote from: bog on April 17, 2023, 09:06:17 PMThey all looked well offside to me. BAR (Bog assisted referee)  ::tongue::

You sound like Gentleman Jim!

simplyfulham

simplyfulham

Maybe that Aaron Ramsey goal against Slavisa's Fulham a couple of years back at the cottage.

It was a free flowing move with some excellent forward passing.

bog

Quote from: ianthailand on April 18, 2023, 02:15:11 AM
Quote from: bog on April 17, 2023, 09:06:17 PMThey all looked well offside to me. BAR (Bog assisted referee)  ::tongue::

Two of a kind....We shall not concede....

filham

Quote from: bog on April 18, 2023, 09:13:28 AM

Two of a kind....We shall not concede....
Yes I have the same unbiased opinion.

Mr White

Cor blimey! maybe you can come up with some utube vids of Fulhams biggest defeats,i'm sure we"d all like to see that .

Jims Dentist

I remember a solo run by Don Rogers when playing for Swindon Town.
Got the ball on the halfway line beat 3/4 of our players and slotted past keeper at The Putney End.

Burt

I only remember the goals we score and would be hard-pushed to pick out one for the opposition - for whatever reason only our goals are memorable :)

At a general level, what I do remember was a lot of us giving Thierry Henry an ovation when he was subbed after single-handedly destroying us 4-0 at the Cottage way back when. It was quite the master-class.

Free Elvis Hammond

Quote from: Burt on April 18, 2023, 11:50:47 AMAt a general level, what I do remember was a lot of us giving Thierry Henry an ovation when he was subbed after single-handedly destroying us 4-0 at the Cottage way back when. It was quite the master-class.

Ah yeah Henry gave us some torrid times (I know we're not alone in that!)

He scored a couple of lovely goals against us at Highbury, think it was their last season there, in the dark kit. He also played us off the park at the Cottage around that time, scored a really nice little chip - all very typical Henry goals though

Someone who scored a few belters against us was Daniel Sturridge. That one in 2014ish at the Cottage, where he brought down a ridiculous ball from Gerrard and slotted it in, was sublime. That game was a sickener, we led twice and lost 3-2, last minute penalty I think?

Thailand Mick

Best free kick scored against us at the cottage by Mladen Petric for Hamburg and I think the Shaktar goal was a great passing move that cut us apart.All with happy endings i might add.

jayffc

Quote from: Free Elvis Hammond on April 18, 2023, 12:38:20 PM
Quote from: Burt on April 18, 2023, 11:50:47 AMAt a general level, what I do remember was a lot of us giving Thierry Henry an ovation when he was subbed after single-handedly destroying us 4-0 at the Cottage way back when. It was quite the master-class.

Ah yeah Henry gave us some torrid times (I know we're not alone in that!)

He scored a couple of lovely goals against us at Highbury, think it was their last season there, in the dark kit. He also played us off the park at the Cottage around that time, scored a really nice little chip - all very typical Henry goals though

Someone who scored a few belters against us was Daniel Sturridge. That one in 2014ish at the Cottage, where he brought down a ridiculous ball from Gerrard and slotted it in, was sublime. That game was a sickener, we led twice and lost 3-2, last minute penalty I think?

And often recall his wry smile and acknowledgement of our crowd when walking over to the corner flag to a chorus of Fulham fans singing "You'll never play for Fulham!"  - classic football banter moment and a great sign of respect for a fantastic player

ron

Jimmy Greaves's at the Putney end for Spurs, February '65........

.....but we'd already scored four....

filham

Is this the place to mention Alan Mullery's own goals.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Mr White on April 18, 2023, 11:06:53 AMCor blimey! maybe you can come up with some utube vids of Fulhams biggest defeats,i'm sure we"d all like to see that .
::ahah::