watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please dear Lord,

Started by Tom, January 14, 2011, 06:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Give us at least a point tomorrow and with the way we have been playing three points. 
Fulham for life!

Lighthouse

We are at the point in the season when we really can say certain games are 6 pointers. A win will confirm that we have turned the corner. A defeat will make us panic and start moaning about lack of fire power again. So although I am sure there are plenty of more important things to be getting on with, maybe God could put a trainee Angel onto making it a happy day for Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MJG

A win is essential if we are to get out of this mess. There is still a lot of hard work to do and I think that we are going to be in the bottom six after the next 4 or 5 games.

Fernhurst

Been worrying about this game all week ... a win (and the bottom three losing) and there's a daylight chink for all of us to see ... a loss and we could conceivably be back in the mire..

COYW's........... blast em 

Burt

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Well it worked again and we got another point. We should have got three points out of this game.  :54:
Fulham for life!

Lighthouse

What is still frustrating is how much a target player would help in games like this.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 15, 2011, 04:57:33 PM
What is still frustrating is how much a target player would help in games like this.

Agreed.

As usual, we played very well until we get anywhere near the box, then we have no idea what to do.

finnster01

Quote from: ImperialWhite on January 15, 2011, 04:59:52 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on January 15, 2011, 04:57:33 PM

Agreed.

As usual, we played very well until we get anywhere near the box, then we have no idea what to do.
Agreed. A bit like me in my youth...Should have been laid a lot more  :021:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead