watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Muniz makes the bench tonight

Started by Fulham 442, April 19, 2023, 08:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

for Boro...it's certainly been a while...

Lighthouse

Didn't come on as Boro seemed to be winning easily.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Somerset Fulham

I really feel for the kid. He is stuck in a sh!t (f@ck this ridiculous need to be told that we can't swear by filter when everybody knows what the workaround words  mean anyway) situation in a shithole town with not many friends (granted he has probably made some at the club) yet somehow he always still manages to smile.

And yes, I'm sure money beyond his wildest dreams help etc etc.

He posted this tonight on Twitter and wheter he is good enough or not is yet to be seen, but I love him a little bit more for putting it out there.

Invalid Tweet ID

Somerset Fulham

There is also nothing sensitive about the media, it's just a lad having the time of his life post match playing for Fulham.

H4usuallysitting

He's still very young....his time will come

I Ronic

I hope he made the bench on merit and not injuries. From completely left out to getting some minutes would be a positive for him.

Fulham 442

The change of manager at Boro was the problem for Muniz.  I liked what I saw of him when he came on for us.  Just hope he gets a better loan club next season...

alfie

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 20, 2023, 10:48:13 AMThe change of manager at Boro was the problem for Muniz.  I liked what I saw of him when he came on for us.  Just hope he gets a better loan club next season...
Personally I would rather see him back next season, I reckon he has a lot to offer.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Fulham 442

Quote from: alfie on April 20, 2023, 11:56:03 AM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 20, 2023, 10:48:13 AMThe change of manager at Boro was the problem for Muniz.  I liked what I saw of him when he came on for us.  Just hope he gets a better loan club next season...
Personally I would rather see him back next season, I reckon he has a lot to offer.

Yes I agree with you, but I am not sure that will happen.  We will see I guess, one thing we can be sure of is that he won't be at Boro next season!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 20, 2023, 10:21:56 AMHe's still very young....his time will come
Age 22. Not very young in PL football terms?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Bassey the warrior

I'm not ready to write him off yet as he has lots of positive physical attributes, but he needs to work on his all round game. Hopefully he can have a more successful loan next season to do that. Still not sure why we didn't cut his loan short, maybe there were no takers?

@jolslover

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 19, 2023, 10:24:08 PMI really feel for the kid. He is stuck in a sh!t (f@ck this ridiculous need to be told that we can't swear by filter when everybody knows what the workaround words  mean anyway) situation in a shithole town with not many friends (granted he has probably made some at the club) yet somehow he always still manages to smile.

And yes, I'm sure money beyond his wildest dreams help etc etc.

He posted this tonight on Twitter and wheter he is good enough or not is yet to be seen, but I love him a little bit more for putting it out there.

Invalid Tweet ID

Hhaha made me laugh, sh!t situation in a shi!hole town  hahahah

I like Muniz! likeable boy - Thought he was pretty decent too
STH H3

Bassey the warrior

Looking at the Championship you can understand why Muniz isn't getting any game time, they are already the top goal scorers without him. Compare and contrast with Blackburn who sit two places below Middlesbrough having scored 36 fewer goals, shame he didn't go there, they might have had a use for his predatory instincts.