News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR...Gucci Grealish Vs Saintly Saka (news article)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, April 23, 2023, 07:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22111661/jack-grealish-bukayo-saka-lifestyles-man-city-arsenal/

Thought this was interesting article, give me Saka's way of doing things any day, what the heck does Grealish look.like in the Gucci advert, blimey.

southwest6

Jack gets a lot of stick but he genuinely seems like a good lad who doesn't take himself too seriously. All his teammates also seem to love him.

Granted, his fashion sense is shocking, but he's a half decent footballer - so he's got that!

cookieg

The goal celebration he did for the young lad with cerebral palsy changed my view of him. He might come across as a bit flash but I think he's a good lad at heart.

filham

I am backing Saka in that race, he seems a nice lad, is doing a good job for England ,I want Arsenal to win the championship race and wow his girlfriend really is tasty.

Twig

I like both as footballers and as decent enough lads but Saka gets my vote as Grealish is just a bit too flash for me.

alfie

Quote from: Twig on April 23, 2023, 10:41:53 AMI like both as footballers and as decent enough lads but Saka gets my vote as Grealish is just a bit too flash for me.
No his not flash, just totally confident in himself, off the pitch he is a real nice guy, works a lot with kids.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Sammyffc

Weird article. I don't really get how they are different? because it mentions saka got his parent a house or ? or because jack is signed to Gucci?

They are both flash. I don't know why they try to portray saka as not being flash ( which is is 100% entitled to be)

he still wears clothes worth 1000's $$, watches worth tens of thousands, drives around in supercars.

good on them both!  ::scarf::

Colton F.C.

Good to know Jack is now on the right road.  Thankfully he has outgrown his old mentors Txrry & McCormack.  He could though do with a bit of mentoring in the wardrobe department. Even seeking advice from Gábor Király would bring about an improvement.

WindyCity

Interesting article. I know over the years Grealish gets a lot of stick in this forum, but I always liked him as an excellent footballer.  Always did, still do.  I think he's having a terrific season over at Citeh. 

Somerset Fulham

I have never understood the hate for Grealish on this forum.  He seems like a great lad.