watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Tomorrow

Started by filham, April 29, 2023, 10:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

It is a damage limitation match against city but I expect we will not change our tactics so assunming Wison and Willian have recovered I expect a proven line up of:-

Leno
                  Tete         Tosin        Ream         Robinson
                           Reed                  Palhinha

Wilson       James        Willian

Impact subs on 60 minutes  Cairney, Solomon.

A thought is to play Diop in place of Reed and park the bus but I don't think that would make much difference to the result other than delaying the first City goal by five minutes or so.

bog

Quote from: filham on April 29, 2023, 10:15:43 AMIt is a damage limitation match against city but I expect we will not change our tactics so assunming Wison and Willian have recovered I expect a proven line up of:-

Leno

A thought is to play Diop in place of Reed and park the bus but I don't think that would make much difference to the result other than delaying the first City goal by five minutes or so.

I would go with that. I worry if Willian's injury last week was a tweak and not a full hamstring injury. 

hongkongfulham

Quote from: filham on April 29, 2023, 10:15:43 AMIt is a damage limitation match against city but I expect we will not change our tactics so assunming Wison and Willian have recovered I expect a proven line up of:-

Leno

Will be a tough game with 10, but i love the confidence!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: hongkongfulham on April 29, 2023, 10:52:31 AM

Leno

Will be a tough game with 10, but i love the confidence!

Yes a good idea to play with ten a genuine cunning plan that is likely to throw their plans.

I can see the reason as they will end up bumping into each other and there will be more of them to catch offside.
I am surprised nobody else has thought of that before now.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Oh dear, perhaps we could start with ten men to confuse them but bring Periera on after 3inutes

davew

Got the impression from the MS interview that Willian will probably not be available and if he isn't, well I hope City will show some mercy!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

perry geyton

I'd drop our keeper and play 9

Confuse the life out of them

bencher

Looking forward to seeing how Tosin handles Haaland. He's been doing well of late so he'll fancy his chances of giving him a good match up.

Thailand Mick

Its not going to happen but I would have loved to see Marco try something completely different.

Leno
Tete Tosin Diop Ream Robinson

Reed      Palhinha

Pereira

Wilson   Solomon