watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Explain....

Started by Ludlow Richard, April 30, 2023, 05:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludlow Richard

....how it is that, Grealish (having been booked) is allowed to get away with running at the referee, showing clear and obvious dissent. The referee didn't even talk to him, though he could easily have given a second yellow. Just as he could have done a few minutes later when Grealish sarcastically applauded one of the referee's decisions. I imagine Mitro might have been booked for the dissent, but not a player from The Glorious City. And why didn't the 4th official get Guardiola off the pitch when he was doing some coaching during a break in play? City stuff gets ignored.

ron

We just have to know our place..

Arguably we had two penalties to one as well.

Never mind. It makes the plastic fans cheer and gloat.

Whitestone

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on April 30, 2023, 05:50:43 PM....how it is that, Grealish (having been booked) is allowed to get away with running at the referee, showing clear and obvious dissent. The referee didn't even talk to him, though he could easily have given a second yellow. Just as he could have done a few minutes later when Grealish sarcastically applauded one of the referee's decisions. I imagine Mitro might have been booked for the dissent, but not a player from The Glorious City. And why didn't the 4th official get Guardiola off the pitch when he was doing some coaching during a break in play? City stuff gets ignored.
I was wondering the same. When were time outs allowed in football ?
Grealish should have received a second yellow for dissent. The ref bottled it for a reason he will never have to publicly justify unfortunately.

perry geyton

Because he plays for Man City
He can simply do what he wants

TC's Sporran

lets hope when fulham are at the top and ruling europe the officials treat us the same...... :023:

Sgt Fulham

Imagine Marco Silva doing what Klopp just did too. Double standards.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on April 30, 2023, 06:48:08 PMImagine Marco Silva doing what Klopp just did too. Double standards.

i just caught the back end of it did he rush over to the spurs bench fist pumping?

DadCreature

Tremendous double standard here.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: TC's Sporran on April 30, 2023, 06:52:58 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on April 30, 2023, 06:48:08 PMImagine Marco Silva doing what Klopp just did too. Double standards.

i just caught the back end of it did he rush over to the spurs bench fist pumping?

Upon scoring the winner, he ran over to the 4th official and celebrated fairly aggressively in front of his face. Obviously he was aggrieved at something, but how can they bang on about respect and let something like that go?

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on April 30, 2023, 06:57:02 PM
Quote from: TC's Sporran on April 30, 2023, 06:52:58 PM

just seen it on twitter
Upon scoring the winner, he ran over to the 4th official and celebrated fairly aggressively in front of his face. Obviously he was aggrieved at something, but how can they bang on about respect and let something like that go?

just seen it on twitter.

Black, White and Fred

Haaland should have been shown a second yellow as well. Must be nice being immune the the treatment of the rest
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996