Main Menu

We are winning today

Started by AmericanJames, January 15, 2011, 07:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanJames

Anything else would be a travesity
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

White Noise

Too right. We are on a roll and have the drop on Wigan. Dempsey is nailed on to score. COYW!

Walsh

Dembele 5-10 minutes in goal ;)

SuffolkWhite

If we are to get any doubles' this season then this has to be the first, I just want to see a good performance even if we are unlucky with a dodgy Ref or something.

If we keep playing well then the results will come.  :011: That last sentence is like that Kevin Costner movie FIELD OF DREAMS where he says " If you build it he will come", in our case that could mean a target man  :yay:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ImperialWhite

The bookies can smell something in it for us too - overnight our odds of almost dropped to as low as Wigan's, and they're the home team! (2.76 vs 2.94).

Tom

Come you Whites, take the 3 points!!!  :handbags: :handbags: :handbags:
Fulham for life!

os5889

I woke up thinking its going to be a good day, if the Scarlets and Fulham win I am getting very, very, very drunk!

Burt

Here's hoping!

:clap_hands: COYW  :clap_hands:

I am sure however that Wigan will be viewing this match as (a)a must win game, and (b)a winnable game, so it isnt exactly going to be a walk in the park.

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: AmericanJames on January 15, 2011, 07:39:30 AM
Anything else would be a travesity

You mean, if we lose all the team are going to prance around in women's clothes?  No, No, Non(even), can't have that. COYW
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Blingo

BalDrick

Yep I've got a good feeling too. Have started a new matchday ritual this morning - usually take the dog out in the morning, up the hill, round the field then home again, but it was so nice this morning we did almost an hour and a half walk. Am I going to have to do this every Saturday morning till the end of the season?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

FatFreddysCat

Yep i'm feeling very Blingo about today and reckon it will be 2-1. COYWS.

ImperialWhite

I've put some money on Dempsey scoring first in a 2-1 to us!

COYWs!

os5889