watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leicester

Started by SP, May 06, 2023, 09:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Massive game, I'm expecting a close encounter & plenty of drama along the way.

Looking at the table, a draw wouldn't be a disaster for them if the other teams around them continue losing.

I wonder what their approach will be?

3-1 to FFC I hope.

filham

I guess it will be like West Ham, another bus to be parked at the Cottage, A Midland bus this time instead of a London one.

perry geyton

I have no hate towards Leceister especially now since Rodgers left, at least it makes it more exciting of a watch knowing their fighting for survival...

The sad part is if we beat them we do Leeds a massive favor :(

Personally I'd rather everton and Leeds take the drop...

Thailand Mick

I have a similar feeling to this game as I had with the Norwich game a few years ago,they seem a nice club and I would like to see them stay up.I am sure everyone remembers we stuffed Norwich 6-0 but I certainly do not expect a score like that.I think Forest will beat Southampton so the other clubs will have to find a win somewhere in their remaining fixtures to stay up.next week we could be the one to relegate Southampton who seem to be another nice club.personally I think it will be Southampton,Leeds and Everton.

filham

We have had a good seasonal although recent results have not been good. Fail to beat Leicester and we are in danger of finishing below Chelsea and in the bottom half of the table which will take the shine off the season for us.
We want to see aperformance, two or three Fulham goals and a win.
Sorry can't afford to show sympathy for Leicester.