watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Birthday Refusniks

Started by White Noise, January 15, 2011, 12:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Corked Hat has highlighted a glaring shortfall in the admin of this great website.

Not enough of us are putting our birthdays into our profile information and are therefore missing out on the great good wishes of our fellow Fofers.

Please could everyone do the following -

Click on 'Profile' at the top of the page

Click on 'Forum Profile Information'     

Then enter your date of birth (you can lie about the year - everybody does!) where it says -

Birthdate:
Year (YYYY) - Month (MM) - Day (DD)

and then click on 'change profile' at the bottom of the page.

We can't celebrate too many birthdays on here guys so get them in and you may find out you were separated at birth from Blingo or Lighthouse! :54:

FatFreddysCat

Cant remember if i done mine or not but i've been told it is wise to put as little info as possible about yourself on the internet to counter fraud. If i have to i usually put a day early or late.

os5889

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 15, 2011, 12:32:52 PM
Cant remember if i done mine or not but i've been told it is wise to put as little info as possible about yourself on the internet to counter fraud. If i have to i usually put a day early or late.

Hope your bank cards aren't under the name Mr Fat Freddys Cat  :005:

manxman

Sorted, 6 days till mine. I'm getting stupidly excited haha
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

RidgeRider

BTW: You do not have to put the year in, that way if you are worried about your birthdate being exposed they only have month and day.

Oakeshott

Alas some of us are well past the age when birthdays are something of which one wishes to be reminded.

epsomraver

Imagine the shame if after putting your birthday no one sends you any greetings :012: :012: :012: :012:

TheDaddy

Quote from: manxman on January 15, 2011, 12:57:47 PM
Sorted, 6 days till mine. I'm getting stupidly excited haha

7 days for me but at my age you tend to forget on purpose....
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

White Noise

Good work guys but there are still far too many white spaces on the calendar. Click on the drop down menu at the bottom of this to see the different months -

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?action=calendar

White Noise

I am painstakingly putting the birthdays of the current squad and every player who has appeared more than 100 times (and some that haven't but we love them all the same) into the calendar and there are some interesting shared birthdays already.

Watford White and Mr Fulham share the same birthday next month, Michael Read and The Duffer could be twins with a ten year birthing gap, American James share his with Besty, I am twinned with os5889 - though just miss out on tripleting with Mr Ska (are you guys highly caring, generous and intuitive too??), Admin & Lee Clark have a lot in common, and LBNo11 is the brother by another mother of Micky Adams, Joe Kamara and Aaron Hughes - as anyone who knows him will recognise straight away.

I am still on the D's of the old guys so there will be more match ups to come. But if, in the meantime you feel like entering your birthday on the system, I will see what I can do to twin you with a legend.  :54: