Todays games

Started by St Eve, May 07, 2023, 01:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

I want Peterboro to win and Derby to lose. Also Cambridge to win

St Eve

Stansfield  hatrick

JudgeBread

I haven't followed the league this season but what's happened to MK Dons? One point off automatic promotion last season to 15mins away from relegation.

SP

Great refereeing there (from my perspective) to send the Derby player off, no VAR today thankfully!

Cornishnick

Fantastic support from Plymouth fans, 4,000 made the trip to the Port Vale - and what a result they got.
So glad to see Derby miss out, still hurts from all those years ago when we were mobbed by their crowd.

bobbo

Quote from: Cornishnick on May 07, 2023, 02:28:17 PMFantastic support from Plymouth fans, 4,000 made the trip to the Port Vale - and what a result they got.
So glad to see Derby miss out, still hurts from all those years ago when we were mobbed by their crowd.
me too nick many say forgive and forget , but that's like it didn't happen and it certainly did . I was so happy to see them miss out today . And also ( todays games ) watching arsenal v Newcastle ans gunner giving Newcastle some of their own medicine , time wasting and generally spoiling .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

SP

My colleague in our Glasgow office has booked a room in his local pub to celebrate their title win today. I didn't ask him when he booked the room but possibly back in August?

SP

Let's finish this fantastic season with a win at Old Trafford, a Mitro hat trick would seem appropriate.

love4ffc

Quote from: SP on May 07, 2023, 08:41:48 PMLet's finish this fantastic season with a win at Old Trafford, a Mitro hat trick would seem appropriate.
Would love to see United knocked out of the Europe competitions. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Somerset Fulham

West Ham looked great tonight, they should have murdered a very poor United and likely would have had it not been for some poor refereeing / VAR decisions.

Lighthouse

Well West Ham look to be safe now. Shame that Man Utd are just very poor. Equally shameful that as usual we will talk about inconsistency on the side of officials.

Next up can an inform Leicester beat an out of form Fulham to ease their relegation fears.

All depends on what the officials have in mind really.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SerbianLad

Quote from: SP on May 07, 2023, 08:41:48 PMLet's finish this fantastic season with a win at Old Trafford, a Mitro hat trick would seem appropriate.
Yep, I've said something similar in another thread. Hopefully Manchester United will need a win to get CL too. And ideally Lindelof will play, since he's the player that injured Mitro.

Cornishnick

Quote from: bobbo on May 07, 2023, 05:41:53 PM
Quote from: Cornishnick on May 07, 2023, 02:28:17 PMFantastic support from Plymouth fans, 4,000 made the trip to the Port Vale - and what a result they got.
me too nick many say forgive and forget , but that's like it didn't happen and it certainly did . I was so happy to see them miss out today . And also ( todays games ) watching arsenal v Newcastle ans gunner giving Newcastle some of their own medicine , time wasting and generally spoiling .
Sounds a bit like "We've buried the hatchet . . . . . .  but I remembered where I buried it  ::angry::