watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good Luck Blackburn, the Country is behind you

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 08, 2023, 01:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Beat Millwall to stop them getting in the playoffs.

Millwall do not deserve a chance of the Premier League

Arthur

In my opinion, the 'country' (by which I take you to mean football supporters) doesn't care much.

From my point of view, would I rather Blackburn won than did we this afternoon? No. And nowhere near a close decision. And I suspect the vast majority of the 'country' feel the same way about their teams.

Rupert

Quote from: Arthur on May 08, 2023, 02:02:53 PMIn my opinion, the 'country' (by which I take you to mean football supporters) doesn't care much.

From my point of view, would I rather Blackburn won than did we this afternoon? No. And nowhere near a close decision. And I suspect the vast majority of the 'country' feel the same way about their teams.

To be fair to Steeeeeeed, he does not say which country wants Blackburn to win. For all I know, they might be massive in North Korea.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

White Knight

I hope both Fulham and Millwall win. ::wine::  ::scarf::

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on May 08, 2023, 01:42:49 PMBeat Millwall to stop them getting in the playoffs.

I hope Millwall win today and all the rest of their matches and achieve promotion into the English Premier League.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

White Knight

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on May 08, 2023, 01:42:49 PMBeat Millwall to stop them getting in the playoffs.

Why do you say that, why do they not deserve the chance of the Premier League ?

FFCBadger

I have it on good authority that Kim Jong is a massive Brentford fan actually

Woolly Mammoth

Yes they do Mr Steed as much as the next team. I have nothing against Blackburn Rovers but i would prefer  Millwall to reach the English Premier League.

Never forget your Roots.

keith

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 08, 2023, 02:36:53 PM

I hope Millwall win today and all the rest of their matches and achieve promotion into the English Premier League.
[/quote come on you Lions.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: FFCBadger on May 08, 2023, 02:44:36 PMI have it on good authority that Kim Jong is a massive Brentford fan actually

I have seen him wearing a red and white striped shirt, it makes him look as though he is behind bars.

Never forget your Roots.

Dodgin

Millwall winning 3 1

Twig

Happy to see Sunderland get a play off place. Good for their young team and their loyal supporters (and pleased for Pat Roberts too).

bog

When Tony Mowbray was appointed there was not much of a welcome. Emm. They played really well v us in the FA Cup

davew

Feel sorry for Gary Rowett, think he is capable of managing a better team than Millwall.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Sammyffc

I went to a few millwall games as i have some family who live in the isle of dogs, and i must say the fans were great, very friendly etc.

Same for Birmingham city, went to a few of those when i was a student as it was cheap and everyone was nice.Even the ones with their zulu chants

FFC1987

Quote from: Sammyffc on May 08, 2023, 07:12:35 PMI went to a few millwall games as i have some family who live in the isle of dogs, and i must say the fans were great, very friendly etc.

Same for Birmingham city, went to a few of those when i was a student as it was cheap and everyone was nice.Even the ones with their zulu chants

Unfortunately, I used to work on the commute to the Den and have consistently had, the opposite experience. Witnessed what I would deem, quite extreme cases of rampant racism, misogyny and homophobia. Some really horrible fans in their ranks unfortunately (I know we all have them) but it was so consistent on the tube every Tuesday pretty much.