3 (4.4%)
Sunderland
9 (13.2%)
Coventry
14 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closes: February 01, 2026, 08:23:49 PM

Somerset Fulham

Its going to be absolutely savage as usual, but who would you like to see in the Premier League next season?

SP

Seeing the top 4 royalty play at Kenilworth Road would be great.  ::beer::

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Somerset Fulham

After the way that the FA shat on Luton, I want them up there.

Plus Kennilworth Road in the Premier League will be a boil on the arse of the glitz and glamour. ::ahah::

Kimbleman

Proper 'old school' ground is Kenilworth road. Relatively local away match too, so LTFC for me  ::scarf::

Steeeeeeeeeed

Luton, Kenilworth Road stadium is pretty mad for modern away fans, never been myself but would be tempted to go because surely it's in it last years.

https://youtu.be/RNinc-HCF60

https://youtu.be/LuIzcJE2hSo

Whitestone

If Luton do succeed they will have taken just nine years to get from the National League to the Premier League.

For anyone who hasn't been to Kenilworth Road it's a must visit ground. Yes it's a sh**hole but the experience is unique at the top level.

Jimsbeerbelly

Holders

Haven't been to Kenilworth Road for years but is it as bad as Plough Lane was?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on May 08, 2023, 09:29:39 PMAfter the way that the FA shat on Luton, I want them up there.

Plus Kennilworth Road in the Premier League will be a boil on the arse of the glitz and glamour. ::ahah::
totally agree with this,also isnt Cauley Woodrow back there.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

If they go up, Pelly Ruddock Mpanzu will have been promoted from the National League to the Premier League with a single club, the first man ever to do so. Incredible.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Thailand Mick on May 09, 2023, 07:14:14 AM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on May 08, 2023, 09:29:39 PMAfter the way that the FA shat on Luton, I want them up there.

totally agree with this,also isnt Cauley Woodrow back there.

He is indeed, as is Adebayo.

filham

Sunderland are a big club and really should be in the premier league and it would be nice to see that Patrick Roberts has made it to the top, I rated him so much as a Fulham youngster.

Twig

Quote from: filham on May 09, 2023, 12:18:58 PMSunderland are a big club and really should be in the premier league and it would be nice to see that Patrick Roberts has made it to the top, I rated him so much as a Fulham youngster.

That was my feeling too. Plus, whilst I get the enthusism for Luton Sunderland could be a good addition to the Prem whereas I fear Luton might just yo-yo.

fulhamfan

Colton F.C.

Bring back the Kenilworth Road plastic pitch.  Nothing better to get the elite clubs moaning.  Dalglish et al could not handle it back in the day.

Fulham 442

We certainly have plenty of time to ponder our responses as the poll closes February 2026!!  Sunderland for me for reasons previously stated, plus I have a couple of mates who are Sunderland fans.

Rupert

It has to be Luton, one of the clubs who voted for the Premier League to form, then got relegated before they could play in it.

As a bonus, they may become the new yo-yo team and fill one of those all important relegation places next season.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.