more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chant for Southampton

Started by Rupert, May 11, 2023, 12:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on May 11, 2023, 06:04:29 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 11, 2023, 03:44:06 PMGloating is for Gloats and completely classless, juvenile, unoriginal, gormless and for simpletons.
People in glass houses should not throw hand grenades.
So how about showing respect and sympathise with their plight, by singing as has been suggested "always look on the bright side of life" or something similar.

No need to kick a team like Southampton when they are down and almost out.
I do not understand the mentality of gloating.
By leaving their fans with positive thoughts and memories about how Fulham treated them in their death throes may very well come back to help us in our hour of need.
In my mind only delinquents gloat.
Congratulations Sir Woolly, over 30,000 posts that is some milestone and should gain our complete respect, chanting should be as you say against Southampton.
By the way talking of the moderates in glass houses who throw stones did you hear about the Zulu chief who was hit on his head by his chair falling from the ceiling. The moral is that people who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones.

Thank you kind sir, coincidentally I have just poured myself a Dark Rum, so i shall take this opportunity to drink to your health Mr Filham.
Your story about the Zulu Chief reminded me of the day i threw away a boomerang, and since that moment i have been living in fear ever since. 

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Shredhead

Quote from: ffc73 on May 11, 2023, 08:37:18 AMBeware the doomed team playing like world beaters as a last hurrah. We have done that ourselves on our numerous relegations.
I hope they do that next week against Brighton.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC