News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

here we go again, WOEFUL Fulham. (can't watch any more).

Started by jarv, January 15, 2011, 04:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Quote from: finnster01 on January 15, 2011, 05:05:42 PM
That wasn't woeful at all. Can't even compare it to West Ham. West Ham we fell over and never got up. This match we got up and got a good point away. And we played good, but you have to be concerned about personal mistakes.

I'd take a point away from Wigan any day before the match.

Now onwards and upwards and lets do the double on Stoke.

I thought we played well!

NorthernWhite

Quote from: finnster01 on January 15, 2011, 05:05:42 PM
That wasn't woeful at all. Can't even compare it to West Ham. West Ham we fell over and never got up. This match we got up and got a good point away. And we played good, but you have to be concerned about personal mistakes.

I'd take a point away from Wigan any day before the match.

Now onwards and upwards and lets do the double on Stoke.

100%.Finnster. We played well and with Dembele and Aj on at the start, we would have won.
I thought it would be 1-1 before the game and the spirit in the camp looks great to get a late goal again.

mrska

I thought we played well..as well..

Unlucky not to claim all 3 points..

Walsh

One thing which I thought worked well s Duff coming inside and Pantsil running down the wing, Duff pulled the defenders inwards and they left huge gaps for Pantsil to run into. Duff cannot cross a ball to save his life. We need a player who can run at the defenders like Dembele, SWP would be amazing with Dempsey and Dembele.

Dempsey + Dembele = great partnership

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Dembele's first home game back will be against Stoke :doh:,is there only me that's very concerned about this? :001: :001: :001:

TheDaddy

jarv ,
i think its more fustrating than the fact it was a poor performace,
we played well and yes we should have beaten them but we didnt. pisses me right off but as blingo said while we were losing 1-0 believe
PS IM SORRY IF YOU DONT AGREE BUT IM VERY PISSED XXXXXX
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

jarv

OK, I have had a lot of time to calm down. Woeful maybe a bit over the top but Fulham just look so slow to move the ball. Wigan were AWFUL! Where is Fulham's third man running? Never. Duff and Davies were excellent, lots of space given to them but nobody in the box. Somebody else mentioned set pieces and how bad they were. I agree, very poor.

Overall, yes Fulham were much better than Wigan. Should have put it away by half time. We were also much better than Birmingahm, Villa, Everton etc. result.....draw!  Need more movement up front, need more movement from midfielders getting in the box. That's all I am saying.

I happen to catch some of the city/wolves goals.. Wolves consistently had 4 or 5 players in the box. Are their strikers any good? Not really! They got 3 goals because they got in there.  OK, I know, Wolves are below us!

Wigan were not man city, they were there for the taking.