more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

AJ

Started by FFCSteve, January 15, 2011, 04:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCSteve

Who else is pleased for Johnson?

I for one was, very relieved to see him finally get one in!
The look of relief was plain to see & a celebration with our fans!

Will he now go on & do us proud?
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Lighthouse

I have to say he has worked his socks off and deserves his goal. Dempsey was superb in his efforts as well. But AJ must have thought it would never come and now who knows how much confidence that will give him. The way Hughes likes this Fulham side to play may actually help AJ. Without going over the top this may well be the turning point for AJ.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

I'm absolutely pleased. The way his fellow teammates celebrated the goal showed that it was a vital next step on his way to full recovery. :clap_hands:

finnster01

I hope you are right Mr Beamer.

Getting credit for a dodgy own goal by two players doesn't make me think he has turned the corner.

But I have been wrong before. All it took was Bobby Zamora's arse to turn that career around... :clap_hands:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ImperialWhite

You have to admit finnster, AJ earned that goal:
-made a run to be in the right place to pick up the pass
-good first touch
-a shot powerful enough to beat the keeper after deflection.

I think a goal from AJ has been coming. Reckon we'll see a proper one before too long (hopefully a goal to beat the Scousers).

Burt

I really hope that this is the turning of a corner... C'mon AJ... Start banging 'em in.

ron

To quote former U.S. President  "Silent Cal" - Calvin Coolidge - His favourite phrase was "There exists no necessity to become excited"

os5889

Quote from: finnster01 on January 15, 2011, 05:24:09 PM
I hope you are right Mr Beamer.

Getting credit for a dodgy own goal by two players doesn't make me think he has turned the corner.

But I have been wrong before. All it took was Bobby Zamora's arse to turn that career around... :clap_hands:

Fickle thing is luck eh Finn!

leonffc

I'm pleased he's come into show with 2 and a half weeks of the window left. Theres still hope of getting him off the wage bill and getting a proper goal scorer in that will stay fit

AlFayedsChequebook

I am pleased for him. Has shown a real hunger since returning and deserves this!

Here is to a few more against Stoke!

The Bronsons

AJ always tries and it's not his fault if he's crocked or unlucky or - let's face it - no longer good enough at this level. He was overdue a lucky one and I really hope confidence was the only remaining problem and he bangs in a few more.

TheDaddy

I FOR ONE HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR THE LAD .
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Mr Fulham

Quote from: leonffc on January 15, 2011, 06:38:11 PM
I'm pleased he's come into show with 2 and a half weeks of the window left. Theres still hope of getting him off the wage bill and getting a proper goal scorer in that will stay fit

Bollocks. He will stay. :045:

MJG

Quote from: The Bronsons on January 15, 2011, 11:08:55 PM
AJ always tries and it's not his fault if he's crocked or unlucky or - let's face it - no longer good enough at this level. He was overdue a lucky one and I really hope confidence was the only remaining problem and he bangs in a few more.
+1

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I don't think he is very good and so I have no real expectations of him...

ron

In recent years it seems that value is inversely proportional to cost in our player purchases. Without looking too deeply into that, I'd only mention Steve Marlet and AJ.

alfie

Quote from: ron on January 16, 2011, 10:59:45 AM
In recent years it seems that value is inversely proportional to cost in our player purchases. Without looking too deeply into that, I'd only mention Steve Marlet and AJ.

Well you can't blame the players if some fool wants to pay well over the odds for them.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't