Started by Friendsoffulham, May 28, 2023, 03:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your final team lineup for the 2022/23 season v Manchester United is as follows

Let us know your thoughts below

#FFC #FulhamFC #MUNFUL

::scarf::

bigalffc

Surprised not starting Harrison, perhaps he isn't 100%?
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

General

Interesting to see Lukic in there. I know Reed has had a particularly good season and has a lot of fans on this board, and rightly so, but with a full preseason and and fresh slate I expect Lukic and Palhinha to be our CM pairing next season.

bog

Did Harrison get a knock last week? COYW!   ::scarf::

::oldgit::

davew

Strange how things change, a far more offensive than defensive bench, there again we are only playing them at their ground, hope we stuff them!! Odds on them getting at least 1 penalty and us having 1 or more penalty appeals (genuine ones) being turned down?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

demeant0r

We have one defender on the bench? Also BBC says we have Matt Dibley Dias on our bench instead of Luke Harris.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

8 out of 9 with attacking potential
Only Rodak isn't
Marvelous
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

SerbianLad

I too am surprised to see Lukic starting instead of Reed. I'm very happy that Lukic gets this opportunity, but bit dissapointed for Harrison as well, who's had a great season and has even improved further since Lukic came in.

I hope that Luke Harris will be given a chance in the second half, as well as Kebano.

Mitro vs Maguire(who we all know makes silly mistakes often) and Lindelof(the player that injured him and caused him to miss or play below his level in quite a lot of games this season) should be an interesting battle as well.

TC's Sporran

surprised to see reed lose out, if he was going to tinker i would have thought he would swap lukic for cairney giving him the supersub option he seems to prefer.

COLMAN

Quote from: SerbianLad on May 28, 2023, 03:44:24 PMI too am surprised to see Lukic starting instead of Reed. I'm very happy that Lukic gets this opportunity, but bit dissapointed for Harrison as well, who's had a great season and has even improved further since Lukic came in.

I hope that Luke Harris will be given a chance in the second half, as well as Kebano. He's not on the bench so not much chance !

Mitro vs Maguire(who we all know makes silly mistakes often) and Lindelof(the player that injured him and caused him to miss or play below his level in quite a lot of games this season) should be an interesting battle as well.

filham

Surprised that Reed is not starting, he has been reliable in match after match and deserves a place in this final match which is a showpiece for the players.