watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kenny Tete

Started by SerbianLad, May 28, 2023, 10:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

I know I've already started threads about Kenny multiple times, but how good was he today and this season in general? What a player!

In a match where pretty much everyone had an off day, Tete shined again. So happy for him to get a goal this season to cap it off.

I think I'll end up voting for him as the POTS.

F(f)CUK

He was particularly good today

Sgt Fulham

Best player on the pitch today by a country mile. Kenny is so extremely underrated. Love him to bits!

ianthailand

Lots of talk about people in for Palhinho, Mitro, Robinson and Andreas, before his injury, but Kenny has been outstanding this season, rarely gets beaten, and never gets a mention about interest from other clubs. Good news for us.

ChesterTheTabby

King Tete is amazing - won't be surprised if top teams are in for him this summer
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Just outstanding. You could tell Garnacho was in the mood and he made it his mission to shut him down.

tonynorton

He has to be one of the biggest bargains, we have ever got.

Super Barry Hayles

Agreed, outstanding season and a excellent team player.

HV71

Top drawer player who simply " loves a tackle"

New Kid on the Block

I would go so far and say that, imo, he is the best right back in the PL. Not too many players get past him and his crosses, when he has bombed forward, are superb. I'm very surprised ( and pleased), that he is not spoken about, more.

Bill2

My favourite player and in my view one of the top in his position in the Prem. Everyone keeps talking Joao, apologies for misspelling, but I would not be surprised if we get a few cheeky bids from the usual suspects.

cookieg

I am amazed that there is no talk of other clubs looking at Kenny, unless they think he is too injury prone. I am also amazed at rumours about Citeh wanting Robinson, if only he could cross the ball then maybe but I don't think he's that good for Citeh.

bencher

Love Tete and I'm delighted he's got back into the Dutch squad as he has totally deserved it. He's a proper defender, all too rare these days.

bill taylors apprentice

I woke up this morning, watched his post game interview on the club website and thought I would start a post praising our King Kenny Tete.

Pleased to see it had already started.

He really is a top quality footballer and I'm so glad we have him at Fulham FC.

Eton White

He is sheer class and looked particularly good yesterday.

Lordedmundo

In a season of many great consistent performers - I think Kenny is my player of the season. He has been man of the match more than other player IMO and has an incredibly mentality. He was brilliant yesterday.

Pieter A’dam

and again he is dropped by the manager of the National team !

TheRealMB

Dude made sure it didn't matter who we brought in he wasn't losing that spot.  Pure class.  Seems to thrive with competition.  We pay 8M or so for the guy from Wolfsburg who is all but forgotten and bring in a well known player from Arsenal...but Tete was having none of it.  Love that and credit to him.  No one talks about him, but statistically plays like a 30M defender. Long may it continue.

WindyCity

Tete has been one of our most consistent and top performers of the season.  Has been outstanding.  Seemingly has improved throughout the campaign, in every game gets better and better.  Key player for FFC. 

In the ManU game, he was terrific.  Thought Robinson had a very good game too.  Mitrovic's hold up play continues to be excellent.  First half he gave away on a few poor passes, but he's still very key player in the FFC attack.  A shame about his PK abilities.  Most of the team had fairly good games.  Yet another one goal loss.  FFC competitive most of season, maybe 2-3 top player acquisitions can have us be on the right side of those one goal differentials next season.