more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Decordova-Reid named in the Premiership Worst XI

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 30, 2023, 06:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roberto w6

Rubbish article.

He's had a decent season as a squad player and I hope he stays with us for the next campaign.

If the worst performance by a Fulham player continues to be at the level of BDR this year, we'll be staying in the PL for a long time

Jem

Trust the Mail to put such a negative slant on the Premier League. Unadulterated nonsense.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Marcel_Gecov

Cannot to be taken serious when Richarlison isnt in the team. If a algorithm gives such ridiculous answers Im no longer too worried about AI taking over.

The Fulham forward has had a strong season with Marco Silva's pacey, threatening side, his contributions helping to spur the Cottagers to just one point off their best-ever Premier League points total and a respectable 10th place finish

This opening could be used if the article was about the best players lol its a bit of a joke

ron

They clearly didn't take into account cheats, divers, slackers and those who think football is about conspiring to get opponents sent off.

But there again, it is only the Daily Mail.

Marcel_Gecov

We shouldnt get wound up about it... but these players are my cubs you know...

Holders

If it's in the Mail that says it all.

Excreble rag.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

hovewhite

The Rational Fan

Interestingly, all of the Premier League Right Wingers that played at least eight hames had statistics better than expected for relegation 6.5. In other words no one was relegated due to their right winger.

The four worst wingers statistical were Harrison, Ayew, Traore and Reid; all of whom have Premier League statistics and are Premier League quality. In my opinion, Reid or Ayew are the worst of an excellent bunch.

I Ronic

It's a team game and BDR was part of one of our most successful seasons. He'd probably play in goal if Marco asked him.
   The mail and the sunday mail are both snide pieces of work best used as kindling.

Southcoastffc

Says more about the Daily Mail than it does about the very good and valuable BDR
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bog

Absolute poppyccock! Bobby is proper squad member who will play where ever asked and always gives 100%.
 S** off!   ::angry::

Free Elvis Hammond

Sofascore generates a score for each player based on things like pass completion, dribbles, tackles, shots etc. I don't really see the point but people love trying to distill the game into easy-to-digest numbers, and I'm guessing these companies sell their findings to desperate scouting departments who think it'll turn them into the next Brighton

Clearly BDR's strength is his work rate and tactical understanding - every manager seems to love him because he'll play anywhere and do exactly what is demanded of him. But these stats models won't pick that up. When it comes to end product, I think it's fair to say he's a pretty limited player at this level...

Al-Fayed

Absolutely ridiculous. He's always committed and has a good degree of skill. He's one of the best finishers in the team. Very versatile and a team player.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Jem on May 30, 2023, 09:04:47 PMTrust the Mail to put such a negative slant on the Premier League. Unadulterated nonsense.
Completely agree, what on earth is the point?

Somerset Fulham

Daily Heil, says it all really.

Its not even not recognised as a reliable news source and this just confirms it.

The Rational Fan

BDR had similar statistics at right wing and right back, interestingly his statistics at right wing was one of the worst but at right back there are amount seven players that he is a lot better then.

BDR had a decent season in both positions, with all the other clubs have right wingers as good as him, but a number could have used a decent right back like BDR. It seems right backs are in short supply with a lot of clubs needing some quality.

HV71

Normal for the Daily Mail - appalling "fake newspaper " and always peddling rubbish- " fact" is a four letter f word to them .

Sgt Fulham

People bad at their job trying to point fingers. A swing and a miss, any Fulham fan will tell you that Bobby has played his part in a fantastic season.

Wolf

That team should be packed with Southampton and Leicester players.

BDR isn't a star but he's a good squad member, and so far no one has a bad word to say about him.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

toshes mate

The Daily Mail must just love this free advertising which is of course why it gets written in the first place.  I am surprised Al Gore's name didn't creep into the 'rubbish' midfield genius category from a CPU perspective since they're all just zero's and one's any way.