watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When was our last penalty?

Started by Scrumpy, January 16, 2011, 12:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

Seriously. I see Match of the Day were pointing out earlier that Wolves received their first penaltyof the season today. Poor old, much maligned, Wolves.

I think I'm right in saying that we have not had a penalty yet this season. Are we the last team not to have got one?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

finnster01

Right now it feels like Neville Chamberlain was prime minister last time it happened.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

WhiteJC

we won't be given a penalty until the court case, MAF suing about the Crouch transfer, has been completed, and even then only if MAF looses

Burt

Good question and I can't remember off the top of my head.

Was it in the Europa?

cebu

Quote from: WhiteJC on January 16, 2011, 09:09:42 AM
we won't be given a penalty until the court case, MAF suing about the Crouch transfer, has been completed, and even then only if MAF looses

Shouldn't that read "when MAF loses" - he always seems to, doesn't he?   :005:

jarv

LRCN

it's a joke how many penalties we havent been given this season. i think our last one was city at home when we lost 2-1. okaka then missed a sitter.

HatterDon

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 16, 2011, 12:59:32 AM
Seriously. I see Match of the Day were pointing out earlier that Wolves received their first penaltyof the season today. Poor old, much maligned, Wolves.

I think I'm right in saying that we have not had a penalty yet this season. Are we the last team not to have got one?

Really? Because the Wigan-Fulham match announcer remarked that the only team in the Prem who hadn't taken a penalty was Fulham, and the only team in the Prem who hadn't conceded a penalty was Wigan. You don't suppose Match of the Day got their facts wrong, do you?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel