watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitrovic needs surgery

Started by SerbianLad, June 12, 2023, 01:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

According to Serbian national team head coach, Mitro still has a problem with his foot and he needs surgery. That's why he won't play for our NT in this break.

Lighthouse

I read this and he said that surgery is probably the only thing that will cure the injury. The problem is that Mitro has insisted on playing when not fully fit. The suspension was the obvious time for him to have surgery if that is what is required. However I presume Mitro himself thinks he can still play if he is careful with the problem.

But the selfish attitude of the International teams continue to outweigh the players health. Why we have to have so many pointless International matches still is beyond me.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jims Dentist

Didn't he get the foot injury originally playing for Serbia?

Whitestone

This is disappointing news. Surely the sensible option would have been to get this sorted when he was suspended with a view to being 100% fit for August.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Jims Dentist on June 12, 2023, 02:00:29 PMDidn't he get the foot injury originally playing for Serbia?
Yes. He scored a hattrick against Sweden and he was supposed to be subbed, but moments before being subbed Lindelof made an unnecessary dirty tackle. Played through injury for both Serbia and Fulham since.
Quote from: Whitestone on June 12, 2023, 02:19:34 PMThis is disappointing news. Surely the sensible option would have been to get this sorted when he was suspended with a view to being 100% fit for August.
Yes that's what I find weird as well. Certainly we could have aranged the surgery the moment the final decision was made regarding his suspension.

MickTheBeard

I'm not sure our young Brazilian forward on loan at boro last season was a silva signing as warnock was moaning that they had spent a lot of time and money on muniz and silva became Fulham's manager and signed ex spurs backup argy goalkeeper who has just signed for the club heis on loan too,he was a tony signing we were after him a few years ago,then harry wilson was signed not sure he was silva signing because he was not working when leaving Everton.Back to muniz Gibson chairman of boro often bought Brazilians and warnock had been after muniz more than 6 months before silva joined us because 10mill is a lot for a player who wasn't playing lst team football in Brazil perhaps he was just a boy from Brazil