watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-1 Palace - 27 April

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Was taking Palhinha off really a wise decision?

Nittany_Joe

And just like that, Fulham give up a typical late goal. No one closed Schlupp down.

SerbianLad

Why do we always concede worldies?

Jem

[quote a
Quote from: cookieg on April 27, 2024, 04:14:13 PMWhat does Andersen have to do to get booked?
]Sign for Fulham.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

ScalleysDad

Wow. Probably the shortest match day thread ever. I am often called out when footie on so it has become almost normal to catch up with the game near the end or at least after half time. Sometimes there is enough to read to see off a brew.

Drewry66

Super Mick

Quote from: SerbianLad on April 27, 2024, 04:48:06 PMWhy do we always concede worldies?

Liverpool couldn't hit a barn door then they played us. We haven't beaten palace at home since 2005!

Jem

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Nittany_Joe

Fulham will be fortunate to get a draw today. Palace has the momentum.

Super Mick

Subs 3 at 85. They score on 87.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: ScalleysDad on April 27, 2024, 04:49:15 PMWow. Probably the shortest match day thread ever. I am often called out when footie on so it has become almost normal to catch up with the game near the end or at least after half time. Sometimes there is enough to read to see off a brew.

yeah ive noticed they've been getting shorter and shorter. ive stopped posting on them cos i always have to stop myself moaning about silvas selections and substitutions. ive been getting quite frustrated and disappointed lately. but most people seem happy so im in the minority. i can see a goal either way here.

SerbianLad

What on earth was Robinson doing there?

Super Mick

How many points has Silva's subs cost us?

Fulham1959

Nittany_Joe

Fulham cannot finish off games when they have a one goal lead.

Not sure why that is, but it's been the case for years and years.

Super Mick

Quote from: Fulham1959 on April 27, 2024, 04:58:25 PM
Quote from: Super Mick on April 27, 2024, 04:56:17 PMHow many points has Silva's subs cost us?

Yawn . . .

Yawn at you. Valid question. He makes 3/4 subs and we concede quite often.  The end

LittleErn

Quote from: SerbianLad on April 27, 2024, 04:29:35 PMWeird that Palhinha comes off and Reed stays on. Thought Palhinha was much better than Reed today.

I disagree.

Drewry66

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on April 27, 2024, 04:59:07 PMFulham cannot finish off games when they have a one goal lead.

Not sure why that is, but it's been the case for years and years.

Just not true mate. Statistics show we are one of the best in the league at not dropping points when ahead. We were managing the game well and he scored a worldie. It happens on occasions although sick of worldies going in against us this year.

Drewry66

Quote from: Super Mick on April 27, 2024, 05:00:11 PM
Quote from: Fulham1959 on April 27, 2024, 04:58:25 PM
Quote from: Super Mick on April 27, 2024, 04:56:17 PMHow many points has Silva's subs cost us?

Yawn . . .

Yawn at you. Valid question. He makes 3/4 subs and we concede quite often.  The end

Potentially Reed blocks that but he was injured so no choice. TC has been incredibly effective at seeing out games for most of the season. He scored a frigging screamer. Can't generally legislate for that.

LittleErn

Quote from: Super Mick on April 27, 2024, 04:54:00 PMSubs 3 at 85. They score on 87.

Yep. I predicted t as soon as he made so many changes when we were not really under the cosh. It just disrupts the pattern and for a few minutes the defence hasn't sorted out who does what. I really don't see what he hopes to achieve.