Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Liverpool (H) - 20 April original date

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

Drewry66

Hope the sprinklers have been nowhere near the pitch and have been replaced by sun lamps all week. Jurgen loves a dry pitch.

::scarf::

Twig

Quote from: Drewry66 on April 21, 2024, 04:03:24 PMHope the sprinklers have been nowhere near the pitch and have been replaced by sun lamps all week. Jurgen loves a dry pitch.

The sprinklers are currently on!

Steeeeeeeeeed

New Song for this game, in respect of our boat race,
"You'll Never Row Alone"

Row on, Row Oooonnnn,
With your cox in your boat,
And you'll Never Roooowwww Alone

Drewry66

Quote from: Twig on April 21, 2024, 04:15:41 PM
Quote from: Drewry66 on April 21, 2024, 04:03:24 PMHope the sprinklers have been nowhere near the pitch and have been replaced by sun lamps all week. Jurgen loves a dry pitch.

The sprinklers are currently on!

Just have to play them off the park with our slick football instead then! Come on lads!

::thumb::

ron

I don't think we'll hardly get a mention during the game today...

St Eve

St Eve

St Eve

Steeeeeeeeeed

The crowd are voiciferally questioning Harvey Elliots parentage, rather loudly on the TV.

Edit, and Trent scores a Trent Goal..ah well, come on Fulham

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Drewry66

Silly from Joao. I know he was away but just got to trust Bassey there as the free kick is more dangerous with him on it. On a yellow now as well. Nightmare.

SerbianLad

Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on April 21, 2024, 05:03:46 PMStupid from Joao.
Stupid from Iwobi as well. It didn't look like a foul to me and even if there was a foul I don't think it was as serious as he tried to sell it. That created a huge gap in our defence.

jarv

nothing going our way.  Foul on Iwobi on the half way line not given.   Crap refereeing so far, some really soft decisions given.

ron

BDR doesn't get that as a penalty...

...only top six teams get those.

Drewry66

Another ridiculous Liverpool goal against us as well when they haven't been able to hit a barn door for weeks. Typical