watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-1 Newcastle - 6 April

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drewry66

How unlucky was that flick from Muniz. Just not quite dropping in the box. Absolutely dominating them here. Come on lads!!!!

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Nittany_Joe

TV commentators mentioned that Fulham have been much stronger from the left side (Willian and Robinson). It's been like this all season. A lot of this has come from the attacking style of Jedi Robinson. It would be great to get a score before half time.

ron

Nearly got caught with a quickly taken free kick again

btffc

Losing control of the game. really hope missed early chances dont come back to haunt us

Drewry66

Yep. Not taken chances and letting them back  here. Come on lads.

MisfitKid

TC's Sporran

poor from muniz then. should have scored.

MisfitKid

Drewry66

The whole Newcastle team is made of glass. Seriously need to change their fitness coach

Lighthouse

Been here so often. Dominated in much off the first half but it begins to fade in the second. We have great problems getting ahead when we are so clearly on top.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TC's Sporran

Drewry66

Just nothing will drop for us!! So frustrating

Steeeeeeeeeed

Muniz should have scored there (a few mins ago), point blank chance and he just knocks gently to the keeper.

But a bit unlucky there just now, just crowded out... Come.on Muniz get that goal

keithh

So much on top it's ridiculous that I'm getting worried! Krafth does nothing but fouling. If we go in at half time not leading by at least one goal I'll need to get the pills out.

Nittany_Joe

It would be a travesty if Fulham don't get a result from this game. They have been so dominate, although Newcastle had some dangerous chances. I have a feeling Newcastle will be stronger in the second half.

Come on Fulham!

WindyCity

Well, much better first half play than recent games.  Now, to find the back of the net.

Drewry66

They have gone low block after the first 20 mins and yet again we can't break it down. Their keeper going down stuffed us as Howe changed it. How we didn't score first 20 mins I'll never know. Sick with frustration as we were brilliant first half of that half.

TC's Sporran

how many more chances does muniz need? i hope we carry on creating for him, one is sure to go in eventually, but as others have said newcastle will come into this.  maybe a bit more movement in the middle to help combine with the left side triangle instead of it resulting in a cross.

btffc

Stansfield scores for Birmingham against Leicester