more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sheff Utd 3-3 Fulham - 30 March

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

Quote from: St Eve on March 30, 2024, 03:38:52 PMMuniz hit the post
Unlucky. Brilliant moves before that though.

Nittany_Joe

The two week layoff has affected both teams.

I see NO quality from Sheffield. At this rate, a single goal from Fulham will get them 3 points.

bill taylors apprentice

So far so good but we are trying to walk the ball in.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Grassy Noel on March 30, 2024, 02:05:07 PMLooks like the same crew. Very promising side but I cannot help feeling that if there was one game where Cairney should start then this is it.

silva just doesnt like him and couldnt wait to drop him when joao got suspended. shame cos i like watching him play more than anyone. the team can still perform without him so its no big loss when he doesnt play. just a shame for me.

ChesterTheTabby

That Willian touch... chef's kiss
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

MisfitKid

they need to get out of second gear...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Nittany_Joe

Fulham have nearly 73% possession. Sheffield seems content to just park the bus and get a 0=0 score.

FFC1987

Genuinely feel sorry for Sheffield United fans......Jesus this is painful.

MisfitKid

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 30, 2024, 03:46:44 PMGenuinely feel sorry for Sheffield United fans......Jesus this is painful.

i was thinking the same. if I had to watch that every game...  ::cry::
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Drewry66

Got to raise it here. We really struggle against teams with a low block. They are packing the wide areas and Robinson hasn't managed to overlap once. Just way too slow when we come up against teams that sit deep. Defo a game for Cairney this. They look dangerous in the air and if we are not careful this could be the banana skin we have all feared. Got to raise it. Come on lads!!

WindyCity

Tough going this first half, SHU really clogging up the middle, difficult to get decent chances.  FFC clearly the better team, gonna have to get creative to get that breakthrough.  Maybe a chance from a set piece.

WHAT'S WITH THE UNIS???!!!???  YUCK!  TERRIBLE!!!

SerbianLad

Unless we make some absolutely horrific defensive mistake, I doubt we'll concede. Their only attack tactics seem to be to boot the ball as far as they can and hope their 2 attackers can outpace and outwit our 4 defenders. We need a bit more in attack, but I feel like we showed some nice moments already and it is tough to break down a team that's defending like this. If we score one, more will follow, I'm sure of it(unless we score an injury time winner (: ).

LittleErn

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on March 30, 2024, 03:45:48 PMFulham have nearly 73% possession. Sheffield seems content to just park the bus and get a 0=0 score.

As I've said many times on here, too much possession is the kiss of death. It generally leads to too many bodies between forwards and the goal, restricting time to shoot. This has all the hallmarks of a smash and grab. Let's hope not. I'd like to see Wilson on soon.

jayffc

No broja on the bench is interesting.

Wilson, Traore, TC on at 65 if needs be.

Wilson maybe on the left and Traore out wide right, TC for lukic to push more offensive

Gonna need some tika taka around the box to break em up which Harry and Tom do well

SerbianLad

Quote from: jayffc on March 30, 2024, 03:57:05 PMNo broja on the bench is interesting.
He wasn't on the bench against Spurs either. I think Marco simply prefers Muniz and Raul.

filham

Oh dear another 45 minutes without a Fulham goal and looking as if could continue this way for the 90 minutes.
Cairet and Wilson must be used on 60 minutes if we remain without a goal.

St Eve

TC's Sporran

Quote from: filham on March 30, 2024, 04:04:00 PMOh dear another 45 minutes without a Fulham goal and looking as if could continue this way for the 90 minutes.
Cairet and Wilson must be used on 60 minutes if we remain without a goal.

id love to see Cairet on. ::wink::

Drewry66

Quote from: St Eve on March 30, 2024, 04:04:49 PMMuniz hit the post again

Well unlucky that header. I was up celebrating! Gutted

WindyCity

Great header by Muniz, tough break with woodwork.  Lukic also great chance, but blocked.  Keep pressing FFC!