News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Man Utd 1-2 Fulham - 24 Feb

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palhinha Colada

Completely dominated them, scored, and changed everything for no reason. Ridiculous.

MisfitKid

Fulham = late goal

told you...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

TC's Sporran

2 utd players unmarked 1 yard out there


Twig


davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Friendsoffulham

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!


St Eve


Palhinha Colada

Quote from: Palhinha Colada on February 24, 2024, 04:54:39 PMCompletely dominated them, scored, and changed everything for no reason. Ridiculous.

Or we somehow get what we fully deserved.

jayffc

GET IN

TAKE IT ALL BACK

HES A GEEEENIUUUUSSSS

HES A GENIUUUSSS HAHAHAHA


Karlos


FFC007


MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


TC's Sporran


RaySmith

A L E X   I W O B I
SUPER WHITE EAGLES !!!!

Keep them out now Fulham !!!!

btffc

IWOBI

Nigeria coming through

Adama is just so dangerous in these situations


davew

Suppose ther will be another 5 minutes added now.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SP


SP

Maguire couldn't get near enough to Traore to foul him!


keithh

a late goal from us to win the game? unbelievable!!!

SP