Man Utd 1-2 Fulham - 24 Feb

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Man Utd (A) - 24 Feb original date

St Eve

MisfitKid

Tell Jedi we're in white, for throw-ins...  ::tongue::
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

MisfitKid

Nittany_Joe

Curious lineup. Tim Ream and Diop on the bench?

Brawn

Paul Merson has just said Fulham are "by far the better team" so far...! Blimey!

btffc

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on February 24, 2024, 03:14:59 PMCurious lineup. Tim Ream and Diop on the bench?

Diop was poor last weekend and we need pace to keep up with their forwards in transition

demeant0r

Muniz is holding up play and winning balls really well, not as well as Mitro but getting there

MisfitKid

St Eve

demeant0r

We look so much more dangerous with Iwobi, we must start him every match possible

MisfitKid

btffc

Muniz is gonna put in one of these headers eventually

MisfitKid

Quote from: demeant0r on February 24, 2024, 03:19:53 PMWe look so much more dangerous with Iwobi, we must start him every match possible

he just needs to work on his geometry...  ::wink::

demeant0r

I was going to say Lukic was having one of his better matches but then he misses a sitter

bill taylors apprentice

2 good chances.
Hope we don't regret spurning them because when they get chances we just know they won't!

btffc

Quote from: demeant0r on February 24, 2024, 03:23:18 PMI was going to say Lukic was having one of his better matches but then he misses a sitter

that was by no means a sitter

demeant0r

Quote from: MisfitKid on February 24, 2024, 03:23:12 PM
Quote from: demeant0r on February 24, 2024, 03:19:53 PMWe look so much more dangerous with Iwobi, we must start him every match possible

he just needs to work on his geometry...  ::wink::

I know, all his shots so far grazes the outside of the goal...

demeant0r

Quote from: btffc on February 24, 2024, 03:23:51 PM
Quote from: demeant0r on February 24, 2024, 03:23:18 PMI was going to say Lukic was having one of his better matches but then he misses a sitter

It was two feet from goal and a meaningful touch would've gone in. He's having an okay match so far though

btffc

Quote from: demeant0r on February 24, 2024, 03:25:20 PM
Quote from: btffc on February 24, 2024, 03:23:51 PM

It was two feet from goal and a meaningful touch would've gone in. He's having an okay match so far though

it was off a deflection from the keeper that caught him in an awkward place on his chest before he could react. not really much you can do in that situation except hope the ball falls better for you