Main Menu

Burnley 2-2 Fulham - 3 Feb

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Palace in a pickle with some fans calling for Roy to go

2-0

btffc

Quote from: jayffc on February 03, 2024, 03:31:37 PMCOME ON MUNIZ!!

Absolutely rooting for him to come good so badly

Goal seems to have got his spirits up.

Hope he costs us 4m this year keeping Broja in the bench, good luck lad!

Would be money well spent on Broja if Muniz kicks into form instead

filham

I thought Silva had got the team selection wrong, could be humble pie for my dinner
COYW.

Jem

Perhaps the thought of Broja taking his place made him move up a gear. Great start.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Barrett487

Palace 3 down now, although the beeb are showing 2-0 on another page

Rj Fulham

Is anyone watching on the instagram page?  Do you know how to flip the orientation of the screen? It shows as vertical on my laptop

TC's Sporran

lots of unhappy faces in the home stands

filham

How are you viewing I can't get a stream nor connect to GJ on FFCtv.

jayffc

Quote from: Jem on February 03, 2024, 03:35:02 PMPerhaps the thought of Broja taking his place made him move up a gear. Great start.

I think hes always tried hard but its just not been going for him for a while

Boro loan didnt work out etc

He had a stint earlier this year he was showing signs of quality but couldn't get a goal.

Would love for him to get another or an assist today to really boost his confidence.

TC's Sporran

hasnt missed a beat... so far

cookieg

Quote from: Rj Fulham on February 03, 2024, 03:35:51 PMIs anyone watching on the instagram page?  Do you know how to flip the orientation of the screen? It shows as vertical on my laptop

I'm watching it on an iPad and rotate the screen and put the screen lock on. Not sure if you can do that on a laptop.

SP

Quote from: TC's Sporran on February 03, 2024, 03:36:32 PMlots of unhappy faces in the home stands

Was always a tough challenge for them. And, I see the three relegated teams, Leicester, Southampton & Leeds are now pulling away from the pack.

TC's Sporran

just an annoying red flame thing you have to click on every 5 mins and then it goes to another tab and close that and you are away. its the usual fun and games to get audio

filham

Quote from: TC's Sporran on February 03, 2024, 03:36:32 PMlots of unhappy faces in the home stands
[/quote
A home defeat today must mean virtual relegation for them.
Could we be on the way to breaking our no win record at Turf Moor which has lasted for over 70 years.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Drewry66

Dropped right off it last 10. Need to lift it again

MisfitKid

a little too early to be crowning us Kings...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

TC's Sporran

btffc

Reed very lucky he didn't make contact there.