watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-0 Everton 30 (H) - 30 Jan

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MisfitKid

Quote from: Milo on January 30, 2024, 08:50:06 PMWish we would abandon the Muniz experiment.

Would rather recall Stansfield (I know, broken record..) or put BDR upfront.

Maybe he is in the shop window?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

ffcne

How has this happened  .Relying on a player who could'nt get a sniff in a Championship side

bill taylors apprentice

And they fail again to get the ball across into the danger area!

ffcne

Eton White

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 30, 2024, 08:45:29 PMHate to say it but a defeat tonight with the way the results are going would put us what 4 points away from the bottom three. Yet some were so confident we would be easily safe. A big second half to come. But they look more dangerous in the final third than we do  as we clearly have more of the ball.

I think we'll be 5 points away if we lose as things stand, but it is getting a bit tight.

What is going on with Luton and Brighton? Brighton seem to be even more inconsistent than us this season and Luton are on fire at the moment.

ffcne

Need the first goal otherwise game over

MisfitKid

fulhamfever

Sgt Fulham

Luton are going to score 4, 5 or maybe even more here tonight. What on earth are Brighton doing?

MisfitKid

fulhamfever

what a miss why didnt BDR just shoot man

Drewry66

We're just never going to score. Someone shoot me now

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

bill taylors apprentice

SerbianLad

Again poor decision making in the final third from BDR. He did everything perfectly apart from the final ball. He should have shot there.

Wingnut

Goals in this for us. Just need a bit more quality in front of goal. BDR should have gone for goal.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Wingnut on January 30, 2024, 09:05:12 PMGoals in this for us. Just need a bit more quality in front of goal.

You don't get that luxury very often in the Prem. If they end up nicking this it would be a reverse of what happened at Goodison.

FulhamKC

Quote from: fulhamfever on January 30, 2024, 09:03:19 PMwhat a miss why didnt BDR just shoot man

Because he got so much stick for doing so against Liverpool!

bencher

We're cursed.

Btw, offside rules these days are terrible