watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea 1-0 Fulham - 13 Jan

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawn

I know Tete has been with us for a while now and is well thought of, but the simple fact is Castagne has been outplaying him recently.

demeant0r

This ref keeps letting Chelsea foul us

itombomb

I don't mind a ref who allows a bit of physicality, but it completely screws us as we've two players in Wilson and Pereira who are really soft and will always lose possession if there's contact.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Brawn on January 13, 2024, 12:56:31 PMI know Tete has been with us for a while now and is well thought of, but the simple fact is Castagne has been outplaying him recently.
I disagree. Tete has been one of our best players today so far, certainly the best of the 4 defenders, in my opinon.

itombomb

Quote from: Brawn on January 13, 2024, 12:56:31 PMI know Tete has been with us for a while now and is well thought of, but the simple fact is Castagne has been outplaying him recently.
Allround play yeah, but Tete is still the better 'defender' by some distance.

TC's Sporran

first real chance greedy from pereira - missed the run from raul

TC's Sporran

close then from harry after a good move down the left

akf

Nice quick offsides call. 

Wait until we are down in the closing minutes of a game, they wait until 2 mins have passed to raise the flag

TC's Sporran

seen so many times from joao, wins the ball followed by a poor pass back to them

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Similar to the Raul goal against Arsenal.. just lacked a finish.

Woolly Mammoth

We can only get better ...... i hope, because we need to, especially playing against 12 players.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Deeping_white

Why is it that every time we play at Stamford Bridge we forget how to play football? Not sure if it's tactics or the players haven't turned up but this is a turgid start

St Eve

SerbianLad

akf

Drewry66

Over the top of the ball studs up. Surely a red?

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

He should have been sent off for that.

Asotosyios

Wingnut

How the hell is that not a red? Awful from VAR.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

btffc

how is that not red?