watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-2 Burnley - 23 Dec

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron

Burnley defended well against an ineffectual Fulham attack and scored two super goals, albeit by courtesy of a Fulham defence who stood and admired them.

From a Fulham perspective, pure unadulterated crap - brought about by arrogance in thinking they only had to turn up.

LittleErn

Quote from: ron on December 23, 2023, 04:26:25 PMI can see a second Burnley goal if we don't sharpen up on the passing

Can I have your lottery numbers?

KentFulham

Quote from: LittleErn on December 23, 2023, 05:03:33 PM
Quote from: MisfitKid on December 23, 2023, 04:24:34 PMwe need a striker ASAP   :Khan_you_fix_it:

We do, but this performance shows how much we mis Jimenez linking the play.

Imagine how bad things are when missing Raul is a thing

LittleErn

Quote from: Lordedmundo on December 23, 2023, 05:01:40 PMNothing clicked today. Almost all teams have a performance like that once or twice a season. This was ours today and hopefully there won't be any more like it!

It's the hope that kills!

ron

Quote from: KentFulham on December 23, 2023, 05:09:35 PM
Quote from: LittleErn on December 23, 2023, 05:03:33 PM
Quote from: MisfitKid on December 23, 2023, 04:24:34 PMwe need a striker ASAP   :Khan_you_fix_it:

We do, but this performance shows how much we mis Jimenez linking the play.

Imagine how bad things are when missing Raul is a thing

I feel too that a few goals after a great drought aren't enough to raise Jimenez to the status of saviour just yet. I remember Cavaleiro's name being feted on the strength of a couple of goals, and as my school report states; "The early promise was not maintained "