https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool 4-3 Fulham - 3 Dec

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 12:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Liverpool (A) - 2 Dec original date

Willham

Really want a result today, I'm currently at a wedding outside of Liverpool and 80% of the guests are liverpool fans except the few evertonians, would love a chance to rub it in 😆

WhiteJC

bigalffc

Probably as good as it gets. I would have gone 5 at the back for this one bringing in Tosin and using BDR as right wing back.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

filham

Quote from: Willham on December 03, 2023, 12:59:36 PMReally want a result today, I'm currently at a wedding outside of Liverpool and 80% of the guests are liverpool fans except the few evertonians, would love a chance to rub it in 😆
I would advise you to find a good hiding place and just pop out for a couple of minutes if we score a goal.

ianthailand

Quote from: Willham on December 03, 2023, 12:59:36 PMReally want a result today, I'm currently at a wedding outside of Liverpool and 80% of the guests are liverpool fans except the few evertonians, would love a chance to rub it in 😆
That's your hubcaps gone then!

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

DevonFFC

I'm not sure if we have played a pass yet

akf

not good to see leno down for so long

St Eve

ChesterTheTabby

Really scary to see Bernd down like this - not his style to fake anything.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

davew

Quote from: DevonFFC on December 03, 2023, 02:08:55 PMI'm not sure if we have played a pass yet
Nor me just switched on for the GJ commentary and straight into a VAR decision. How have we played so far?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

akf

he's getting a rock and roll headband

love4ffc

I think he got a knee to the head. 

Fulham 442

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on December 03, 2023, 02:11:56 PMReally scary to see Bernd down like this - not his style to fake anything.
Very worrying. Hope he's okay. He's said he's okay but he doesn't look good.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Baszab

A late tackle is a late tackle - anywhere in the pitch - unless it's a Liverpool player kicking Leno in the head

love4ffc

As GJ said his eye looks like it's going to close up like a boxer. 

akf

chance of joao getting a card in the 1st half? anyone willing to take a guess?

peachcobbler

A cut is better than concussion (if he had both he'd be off), but that must be a nasty one and he will have a shiner in the morning. Already swelling above the eye.