watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 3-2 Wolves - 27 November

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 08:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeping_white

Quote from: jarv on November 27, 2023, 08:26:58 PMschoolboy defending.  I have said it before, every team in the prem have players who look fitter and faster than us.

What do you think Wolves were saying when Robinson burned 3 players for our goal then? Every team has someon that's quick and someone that's slow

SP

Iwobi reminds me of Ray Houghton, no one, including the player himself knows where he's going.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Robinson looks like either Mavis Reilly, or Yazz.

KentFulham

Shocking defending tonight, seeet FA up top. Reed and Robinson will be the death of us tonight

TC's Sporran

bencher

Why does Jimenez seem so half hearted in everything he does? You hardly ever see a defender have to work hard to get the ball off him or bypass his pressing

KentFulham

Even with 50/50 balls going in the box Raul is nowhere to be seen

Deeping_white

Need more from TC, been fairly anonymous so far and he's arguably our best creative force outside of Iwobi

SP

This defending is too stressful

Twig

They look nervous and error prone.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Deeping_white on November 27, 2023, 08:42:21 PMNeed more from TC, been fairly anonymous so far and he's arguably our best creative force outside of Iwobi
agree hes playing far too deep most of the time

KentFulham

What the hell in Sunday league is tonight's defending/GK 😂

TC's Sporran

MisfitKid

It's catching, even Leno too...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

jayffc

Quote from: TC's Sporran on November 27, 2023, 08:44:43 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on November 27, 2023, 08:42:21 PMNeed more from TC, been fairly anonymous so far and he's arguably our best creative force outside of Iwobi

I mean, he's in Palhinha's position, not really his fault.

Twig

Looks to me like that's where he's been asked to play. I can understand a bit of safety first from TC in the absence of Periera (and even more so given how accident prone Reed is looking). But I agree that he also needs opportunities to influence the game more.

SP

Jiménez only had 3 defenders to beat there

KentFulham

I can't see Raul coming out in the second half, looks bored

Deeping_white

Quote from: jayffc on November 27, 2023, 08:47:37 PM

I mean, he's in Palhinha's position, not really his fault.

He isn't, Reed is sitting deepest with Pereira and TC in front of him. Even if that was the case, Pereira is coming deeper to get the ball and drive forward, Cairney is just sitting kind of in the middle of the pitch not really affecting the game

Twig

It's Jimenez I want to see much, much more from, he's been completely anonymous.