more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR. Fulham fan swims the straights

Started by blingo, June 18, 2023, 11:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

My eldest who is 36 yrs old swam the Straights of Gibraltar last Wednesday   
It's something he's wanted to do since he started swimming competitively at 9 years of age. With the wind at its limit and the current turning against his group, they had to swim 17.7kms instead of the 15 it would normally be as the current took them away from the usual landing point (cires). I'm just a proud dad. Well done son

FFC1987

Quote from: blingo on June 18, 2023, 11:55:51 PMMy eldest who is 36 yrs old swam the Straights of Gibraltar last Wednesday   
It's something he's wanted to do since he started swimming competitively at 9 years of age. With the wind at its limit and the current turning against his group, they had to swim 17.7kms instead of the 15 it would normally be as the current took them away from the usual landing point (cires). I'm just a proud dad. Well done son

Amazing stuff and what an achievement!

filham

alfie

Well done Mr B, of course he gets his skill and bravery from you 😂🙄
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

blingo

Definitely not Alfie lol. He has to be the first Fulham fan to have done it though ::scarf::  ::scarf::  ::scarf::

Thanks for the kind words guys

CorkCity

Quote from: blingo on June 19, 2023, 04:51:09 PMDefinitely not Alfie lol. He has to be the first Fulham fan to have done it though ::scarf::  ::scarf::  ::scarf::

Probably the second Blingo, I done it a few years ago with a gas stove strapped to my back just to make it harder  ::smile::
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

blingo

Quote from: CorkCity on June 20, 2023, 11:12:56 AM
Quote from: blingo on June 19, 2023, 04:51:09 PMDefinitely not Alfie lol. He has to be the first Fulham fan to have done it though ::scarf::  ::scarf::  ::scarf::

:slap:  :slap:  :slap:  :slap:  How ya doing Corky? It's been a while. ::scarf::
Probably the second Blingo, I done it a few years ago with a gas stove strapped to my back just to make it harder  ::smile::