watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Stefan Johansen leaves QPR

Started by Eton White, June 19, 2023, 06:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eton White

I'm not surprised he's happy to leave that sinking ship! I wonder where he'll go next. Still only 32, so I'm sure there'll be plenty of demand for him in the Championship.

BBC News - Stefan Johansen: Midfielder departs QPR by mutual consent
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65955857

Buffalo76

His torture has finally ended , poor guy.

Hugh Gentry

H4usuallysitting

Nice chap & a nice family....hope he get's a final hurrah in his next team

Thames Bank 1

Good luck in your next venture Stefan, top guy

filham

No doubt he can do a good job foe some team, would think there will be a few clubs ready to sign him.

Craven Mad

Stef was my favourite player in our championship years. So fun to watch.

Hope he finds a decent team soon.

We Are Premier League

I'd love Luton to sign him, think his experience would be useful even if he might not start the games.

toshes mate

Such a good player for us in the Jokanovic era, and last time I watched him during season just ended he still makes an impact. He will make some club happy as he still has a lot to offer with quality guaranteed. One of my Fulham favourites.

Marcel_Gecov

I used to look out foir his appearances and it seemed to me that whilst he was captain that Ainsworth didnt seem to play him often.

HV71

Loved the man - a complete master of the black arts as well as being a great player

JudgeBread

That first time we went up I know we had to strengthen but I would have loved to have seen one premier league match with that midfield 3 of McDonald Cairney and Johansen.

General

He played 64 times in four years for them but left their captain.

Many QPR fans think he's past it in the championship for them, and they were in freefall the second half of the season and have a dangerously small squad.

Think his playing days are almost over in England based on what the QPR fans think of him.

Wish him the best though

mrmicawbers

He still had a year on his contract.Im assuming they paid him up?