watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby Day Thread

Started by os5889, January 16, 2011, 12:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Villa and Birmingham is turning out to be a very good game. Will probably end 0-0 though...

Brede Butter Pudding

Not sure who I want to win... In my view both teams are too good to go down and neither will. Brum have splashed the cash bringing in Keane and Bentley as well as one or two others so they've got more quality than they had before. Villa do have some class players but haven't really gelled yet, but bringing in the likes of Makoun they also will not go down. However, it can only benefit us the more clubs there are experiencing squeaky bum syndrome at the foot of the table, not matter how good their players are.

A draw would be nice, but if not I'd probably go for a Villa win.

mrska

Id like..

Villa v Brum - draw
Sunderland v Newcastle - Home win
Liverpool Everton - Away win
Spuds v Manure - draw..

Bilet

Villa - Brum - DRAW
Sunderland - Newcastle - DRAW
Liverpool - Everton - DRAW
Spurs - Man Utd - DRAW

FIX.

os5889

1-0 Birmingham Johnson

cant help thinking we've missed a trick with Bentley

os5889

Dunderland 0 - Noocasal 1 Nolan

ScalleysDad

The Spuds outcome won't affect us so as boring as it might be for the zillions of viewers staying out of the rain three draws from the other matches would have suited us. Brum have just scored and have invested heavily so they might be the ones to pull away whilst others get sucked in to the relegation area. Villa either equalise darn quick or Birmingham go on to get three and trash the Villa goal difference. I don't think either Liverpool or Everton will be down in the basement come April but to keep our morale up, Liverpool catchable and add to the Scouse angst a 3 - 3 would be entertaining and handy. Sunderland and Newcastle have points in the bank but a win for the Mackens would draw Newcastle closer to us and make the beginning of Feb really interesting. How about nine points from the first three games in Feb ?

OS. You might be right about Bentley. He had an industrious first half and the corners have been good. If Sidwell starts off equally well our midfield won't look so one dimensional and the set plays will be better.

I hope the link with Babel is somebodys idea of mischief.

os5889

1-1 James Collins drags Villa level

os5889

Streaker in a thong alert!

finnster01

Quote from: os5889 on January 16, 2011, 01:39:10 PM
:tom: Has Tom traveled across the Ocean?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Bilet

os5889

Birmingham 1 - 1 Aston Villa FT

Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle FT

os5889

Quote from: finnster01 on January 16, 2011, 01:56:25 PM
Quote from: os5889 on January 16, 2011, 01:39:10 PM
:tom: Has Tom traveled across the Ocean?

No just a skinny brummy with a little winky it seems

mrska

Quote from: os5889 on January 16, 2011, 01:57:20 PM
Birmingham 1 - 1 Aston Villa FT

Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle FT

More than happy with that...

os5889

Liverpool OTT a little bit with Dalglish euphoria

os5889

He looks like he's enjoying it though, cant remember the last time I saw a manager smiling...

epsomraver

from BBC Great ovation for the legendary Kenny Dalglish, back in the dugout at Anfield. With You'll Never Walk Alone blaring out for the Scot, it's like travelling back in time. Very close to kick-off on Merseyside. that is their problem, they live in the past, I really would like Everton to stuff them

RidgeRider

RidgeRider

ahh too bad off the bar.  :005:

leonffc

I can't believe the amount of empty seats at Brum considering it's a derby. Unless most of them were picked up by the old bill before the game, given the behaviour of both sets of scum that follows them around