more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wednesday Fulham Stuff - 28/06/23...

Started by WhiteJC, June 27, 2023, 11:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Fulham 'very interested' in signing – Would cover them if own player leaves

Fulham are keen to sign AC Milan left-back Fodé Ballo-Touré in the summer window, according to Foot Mercato.

The defender was a backup to Theo Hernandez at the San Siro, where he clocked in 650 minutes from 14 games last season. Despite the limited game time, the report states the player 'pleases' Fulham.

His deal lasts until 2025, and it's claimed the Senegal international could leave the Serie A side in the 'coming weeks'. He wants to become the first-choice left-back at another club.

Foot Mercato state the fullback is 'fond of' the Premier League, where he's 'very popular' at Fulham.

Anthonee Robinson was the main left-back at the London club last season and has drawn attention from a few other clubs. The report states Marco Silva's side could lose him in this window and his departure would open the door for the 26-year-old to join them.

This report was covered by journalist Sébastien Denis, who took to Twitter to add that the Premier League side are 'very interested' in signing the Frenchman in this window.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/fulham-interested-sign-player-fond-pl-club-exit-take-place-coming-weeks/

WhiteJC

Fulham 'very interested' in Ballo-Touré
Fulham are 'very interested' in the signing the AC Milan full back Fodé Ballo-Touré this summer, according to reports from France this morning.

The Senegalese international, who came through Paris Saint-Germain's youth academy having been born in the French capital, was a key part of the Lions of Teranga side who won the African Cup of Nations for the first time two years ago. He has spent the last two seasons at the San Siro, mainly as back up to French international Théo Hernandez. Now 26, Ballo-Touré has made 26 appearances for Milan and deputised for Hernandez as they came second in Serie A in 2021-22.

Ballo-Touré made fourteen first-team appearances last season, scoring a single goal, as and Foot Mercato reports that the attacking left back has impressed Fulham, despite his limited game-time as a back-up to Hernandez. The Whites will need a deputy to Antonee Robinson with Layvin Kurzawa having returned to Paris Saint-Germain and Joe Bryan set to leave Craven Cottage on a free transfer. Sebastian Dennis's story links the interest in Ballo-Touré to reports that Robinson has rejected a contract extension at Fulham, although we understand this to be wide of the mark.

Ballo-Touré has won sixteen senior caps for Senegal having represented France at youth level and was appointed as a Grand Officer of the Order of the Lion by Senegalese president Macky Sall after their African Cup of Nations' triumph.

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2023/06/fulham-very-interested-in-ballo-toure/

WhiteJC

Get To Know: Fulham FC Argentina

Next up in our Get To Know feature series, we spoke to Santiago Scarabelli, secretary of Fulham FC Argentina, to find out more about another one of our Official International Supporters Groups.
How did your affiliation with Fulham start?

My affiliation started in 2010. When I got home from school on Thursdays, Fulham was playing in the Europa League. I didn't know much about the team or the Club, or even the Premier League. But I started following them in the campaign after the elimination of Juventus at Craven Cottage. I watched the whole game and as the games went on and the team continued to progress to the final, I began to hear and understand more about this achievement, and that Fulham was not one of the so-called "big teams" in England. The loss to Atlético Madrid made me want to learn even more about the Club. It was difficult for me to watch all the games in the Premier League and even more so when the team was relegated to the Championship. Those years were not good at all, and so playing with Fulham on FIFA was my way of feeling connected.

In 2017, I decided to follow the team fully and that's when I created Fulham FC Argentina.
How did you build the group/find other members?

Fulham FC Argentina is a great way to feel close to the Club, meet people, give them a space in my language, inform, etc. My affection for the Club grows year by year and continues to do so. It is a very important part of my life.

Social media played a big part in finding new members of the group. I was able to connect with people from all over the world and was amazed at how many people really appreciate the Club. Initially, the group was born from my inner circle. I wanted to transmit some of the passion for this team to my family and my closest friends. My brother and I have been watching every game for years without fail and then got our friends involved too!

My goal is to meet up with the supporters I haven't met yet here in Argentina. We have a WhatsApp group with people from the rest of Latin America and Europe too, where we talk every matchday and comment on any Fulham news.

How do you keep up with all the action?

I use Twitter mostly, I get a notification every time the official account posts something. I follow some journalists and in fact my feed is now almost entirely in English! I have fans that I follow and I'm interested in reading what they post about the team or the players on a daily basis. Of course, I have my own opinion in certain cases but sometimes it's useful to read different points of view. To watch the matches I currently use websites from Argentina when they are not televised. In the Championship it was really difficult at times but you could always get something. Having an account like mine keeps you on your toes almost 24 hours a day waiting for news from Fulham!
Have you ever experienced Craven Cottage?

Unfortunately, no. It is undoubtedly a dream that I am working on. The distance and the money make things difficult. I haven't travelled to Europe yet but my main goal is to go to London and Craven Cottage, obviously the sooner the better.

What is your all-time favourite Fulham moment?

I can easily say that it is the 4-1 against Juventus in the Europa League, not only for what it meant for the Club but also what it meant to me. It was where it all began.

Also, leaving aside the 21/22 season which was wonderful from start to finish, or even last season despite some ups and downs, my favourite moment is the Play-Off final against Brentford in 2020. The setting, the opposition, Joe Bryan's goals, everything was special. I screamed at those Fulham goals like no other since I've been following the Club! Unbelievable.
What's the best way for other Fulham fans to get in contact with you?

All my social networks are live and I always invite people to ask me questions.

Twitter: @fulhamfcarg

Instagram: fulhamfcargentina

YouTube: fulhamfcargentina

TikTok: fulhamfcargentina

Email: [email protected]

All the accounts are managed by me, where anyone can get in touch.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2023/june/27/get-to-know-fulham-fc-argentina/

WhiteJC

Report: Record-breaking player could secure Premier League move after Everton release

Fulham are considering signing Yerry Mina this summer.

The defender could be set for a swift return to the Premier League after he was released by Everton, according to The Sun.

Mina joined Everton from Barcelona in 2018 but seen his appearances limited last season, making only seven starts in the Premier League.

The Toffees let the Colombian go upon his contract expiry and he hasn't been short of offers since.

Fulham could make a move for Mina if they are to offload Tosin Adarabioyo this summer, with the 25-year-old currently linked with a move to Tottenham Hotspur.

The Daily Mail has also reported that Mina has received a contract offer from Lens, while a move to Besiktas has collapsed due to his excessive wage demands.

Will Yerry Mina succeed at Fulham?
Yerry Mina arrived with high expectations on his shoulders, however he never quite lived up to them.

On his day, the 28-year-old could prove to be a solid member of the backline, however his struggles with injuries and poor form led to decreasing game time at Goodison Park – while the chaos going on behind the scenes at the club didn't help either.

However, he did provide supporters with some exciting moments including scoring two stoppage time goals during Everton's comeback against Watford in 2020, as well as breaking the club's record for the latest goal ever scored in a Premier League match as he equalised against Wolves last month.

Despite that, a free transfer to Fulham could be a good move for both parties. Mina will have a chance to prove himself at a much more stable club with less distractions, though it would be a surprise to see him handed a place in their starting line-up.

https://www.everton.news/report-record-breaking-player-could-secure-premier-league-move-after-everton-release/

WhiteJC

Fulham Lodge Enquiry For Serie A Star

AC Milan star Fode Ballo-Toure might leave the Italian giants in the summer and Fulham have enquired to check the feasibility of the deal.

The 26-year-old left-back joined the Serie A giants in July 2021 from French outfit Monaco.

Since joining, Ballo-Toure has failed to assert himself in the Rossoneri squad and last season he made only ten league appearances.

He has two years left on his contract with AC Milan and wants more game time.

Premier League outfit Fulham are in search of a left-back as their first choice, Antonee Robinson, is linked with several clubs in the ongoing window.

The Cottagers have identified Ballo-Toure as a possible fit for Marco Silva's squad.

And Fulham are one of a number of teams to have enquired about the Senegalese international with AC Milan, according to Italian broadcaster Sportitalia.

Ballo-Toure, who is a product of the PSG academy, has made only 26 appearances for the club and is expected to leave this summer.

And it remains to be seen whether Fulham will be able to land their target in the ongoing window.

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/06/27/fulham-lodge-enquiry-for-serie-a-star/608302/

WhiteJC

Fulham chasing player 'for months' – Has already spoken to Marco Silva, deal there to be done

On June 19th, Viola News explained that Fulham are keen to sign Fiorentina's Igor Julio in the summer window.

Two days later, Corriere dello Sport stated the 25-year-old is ready to leave the Serie A side for the London club.

Journalist Pietro Lazzerini, writing in his column for Firenze Viola, says Fulham have been chasing the defender 'for months'.

Fiorentina must sort out the situations with the Brazilian and Sofyan Amrabat, as the duo have no intention to return to the club for pre-season training next month.

The centre-back and the Moroccan have received surveys from other clubs but no offers so far. The journalist is of the belief it won't be long before this is sorted out by their representatives.

He adds it's 'easier to find a solution' for Igor, mainly because the Premier League side have maintained an interest in him 'for months'. The player, for his part, has also held talks with Marco Silva over a potential move.

Igor's deal lasts until 2024, with an option to extend it for a year, and Lazzerini believes the transfer won't cost Fulham more than €10m.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/fulham-chasing-player-months-already-spoken-marco-silva-deal-done/

WhiteJC

Fulham and Wolves interested in Sevilla winger Lucas Ocampos

Lucas Ocampos has once again become an important part of Sevilla's side after a disastrous spell with Dutch giants Ajax. What was first going to be a €20m move to replace Anthony (who moved to Manchester United), turned out to be a loan deal that turned into a nightmare for the winger. But with some big performances at Sevilla, he has since returned to the Argentina national team.

Fulham are one of the sides interested in signing Ocampos, and are willing to start the bidding at €15m. The latest team to join the race for the player from Quilmes is Julen Lopetegui's Wolves, according to Mundo Deportivo.

The Guardian also report that Lopetegui wants to have him in his squad as he is a player he previously managed to get a huge return from. Adama Traoré is set to leave Wolves and Ocampos will ensure the former Sevilla head coach has options on the right wing.

Relations between the two are good, despite the fact that his departure last summer was blamed on a disagreement that the player himself has denied. What's more, Ocampos has no hesitation in stating that Lopetegui is the coach with whom he has felt most at ease.

However, the winger is happy in Seville, as is his family, and he does not want to move unless a serious offer arrives, which for the moment has not arrived. He has a contract until 2025 with an exit clause of €80m.

Kieran Quaile | GSFN

https://getfootballnewsspain.com/fulham-and-wolves-interested-in-sevilla-winger-lucas-ocampos/?utm_content=cmp-true

WhiteJC

Fulham identify AC Milan defender Fode Ballo-Toure as potential Antonee Robinson replacement

Fulham have identified AC Milan left-back Fode Ballo-Toure as a target should Antonee Robinson leave.

Newcastle and Manchester City are among the clubs interested in Robinson, who has indicated he wants to move to a bigger club and is valued by Fulham at £35million.

Ballo-Toure, 26, played just 14 times in an injury-hit season for the Italian giants and also has interest from Hoffenheim.

Elsewhere, Fulham are confident they will keep hold of star midfielder Joao Palhinha, despite interest from West Ham.

Marco Silva is expected to stay on as manager next season, despite not agreeing a new contract during talks.

Defender Tosin Adarabioyo could leave with just one year left on his deal and Willian's future remains unclear with his contract expiring in three days.

Manor Solomon is available on a free transfer after his loan spell from Shakhtar Donetsk ended but Tottenham could hijack any potential deal.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/fulham-transfer-news-fode-ballo-toure-antonee-robinson-b1090436.html

WhiteJC

Crystal Palace and Fulham accept they won't be signing £50m man now

Premier League duo Crystal Palace and Fulham are 'looking at cheaper options' after being priced out of moves for Manchester United defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

While Erik ten Hag deserves huge praise for getting Marcus Rashford's career back on track, for turning the likes of Fred and Victor Lindelof into valuable squad members, Aaron Wan-Bissaka's remarkable resurgence from Old Trafford misfit to first-name-on-the-team-sheet was perhaps his greatest achievement since taking over at Manchester United a year ago.

Not so long ago, United were open for offers for Wan-Bissaka; the Red Devils holding talks to bring in Jeremie Frimpong as his replacement.

That Wan-Bissaka has since been removed from the shop window, then, is testament to just how far the 'Croydon Cafu' has come under the former Ajax boss; Wan-Bissaka embracing Ten Hag's possession-based gameplan and adding some belated on-the-ball guile to his well-renowned defensive attributes. 

Aaron Wan-Bissaka now staying at Manchester United
According to the Daily Mail, Bournemouth, Fulham and former employers Crystal Palace have all come calling for Wan-Bissaka, who made his name at Selhurst Park before joining Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's United in a £50 million deal four years ago.

All three clubs are now looking at more affordable alternatives.

Fulham, per The Standard, could potentially get long-time target Joshua Brenet for just £1 million, due to a clause in his FC Twente contract. Brenet scored 10 goals from his so-called defensive role in 2022/23. The Cottagers also like Norwich City speedster Max Aarons.

Crystal Palace, meanwhile, have been linked with Matt Doherty, Sacha Boey, Max Johnston and Timothy Castagne. 

The latter could cost just £13 million after Leicester City were relegated in May.

"The season was long. It did not end as we wanted," Belgium international Castagne tells RTBF.

"The next two months will be important to make the right choices. I let my agent do his job to the moment. He is having discussions. I told him not to tell me anything during the period with the national team in order to keep my concentration.

"There will be a choice to be made, for sure. We are trying to find a top club."

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/06/27/crystal-palace-and-fulham-accept-they-wont-be-signing-50m-man-now/

WhiteJC

'Developments expected' – Fulham initiate contact to sign player, €4m enough to get deal done

Earlier on Tuesday, we relayed news from France that Fodé Ballo-Touré wants to leave AC Milan and Fulham are very interested in securing his services in the summer window.

It was also said the London club see the left-back as a target to replace Anthonee Robinson, who's expected to leave the club.

Fulham have taken further steps to try and sign Ballo-Touré, if a report from Sempre Milan is to be believed.

It's stated the 26-year-old has received polls from Marco Silva's side over a potential deal. The report makes it clear the Premier League club haven't made an offer to the Rossoneri so far.

Having invested €5m to sign the Senegal international in 2021, the outlet states Stefano Pioli's side have set a €4m asking price.

Fulham aren't the only club in the picture for the defender. It's stated unnamed clubs from Turkey and France have asked about Ballo-Touré, likely on a loan deal. Milan don't favour this formula as they are aiming for a permanent transfer.

With his time in Italy 'about to end', Sempre Milan add 'developments are expected in the coming days' in this case.

Last season, Ballo-Touré made 10 league appearances for Milan.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/developments-expected-coming-days-fulham-initiate-contact-sign-player-e4m-enough-get-deal-done/

WhiteJC

Fulham make contact with Ballo-Toure from Milan – report

The agent of Milan full-back Fode Ballo-Toure has recently been contacted by representatives from Premier League outfit Fulham according to reports from Calciomercato on Tuesday afternoon.

The Senegalese wide man is said to be eyeing a move away from San Siro this summer in favour of a new opportunity, ideally with more guaranteed playing time.

With Theo Hernandez comfortably Milan's first choice at left-back, Ballo-Toure's chances of making the starting line-up under Stefano Pioli have been rather slim, registering just 20 league appearances since his arrival in 2021.

As per Calciomercato, Fulham's call was an initial enquiry, reportedly asking for more information in regard to Ball0-Toure's current situation.

Fulham are anticipating the departure of their first choice left-back, US-international Antonee Robinson, this summer and are keen to scope out possible replacements.

Ballo-Toure is said to be available for transfer to teams who are willing to pay Milan the €5m fee they are after.

https://football-italia.net/fulham-make-contact-with-ballo-toure-from-milan-report/

WhiteJC

Millwall set to sign Fulham full-back Joe Bryan

Millwall are set to complete the signing of Fulham full-back Joe Bryan on a free transfer.

The 29-year-old defender is out of contract with the west London club on July 1.

Bryan is undergoing medical examinations today and other formalities are also being completed.

The Lions are expected to announce his signing tomorrow.

Bryan ensured his place in Fulham folklore with both goals – including an outrageous free-kick – when they beat rivals Brentford in the 2020 Championship play-off final at Wembley.

He went on loan to Nice in 2022.

Bristol City were also interested in bringing Bryan back for a second spell but manager Nigel Pearson claimed recently that the player had reservations about a return to his hometown club.

Millwall had made adding a left-sided defender a priority this summer with Scott Malone released at the end of last season.

Bryan is one appearance shy of 200 in the Championship. He has scored one goal in 44 Premier League appearances.

He is set to become the Lions' second addition of the window after the capture of Hibernian centre-forward Kevin Nisbet.

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/millwall-set-to-sign-fulham-full-back-joe-bryan/

WhiteJC

Burnley bid £10m for Fulham target dubbed better than Steven Defour

Burnley have reportedly made a £10 million bid for former AC Milan loanee Aster Vranckx as Vincent Kompany's side prepare for their return to the Premier League.

With Dara O'Shea and Lawrence Vigoroux confirmed as Burnley players – arriving from West Bromwich Albion and Swindon Town respectively – Kompany's Clarets squad is slowly but surely starting to take shape.

There is still work to be done, of course. A new goalkeeper remains a priority with Royal Antwerp's Jean Butez now the target. A replacement for last season's top scorer Nathan Tella may also be required, with Burnley reportedly at the front of the queue to sign £17 million Metz poacher Georges Mikautadze.

Kompany could also make good use of his Belgian connections again; Burnley aiming to bring in a player viewed as perhaps the crowning jewel of a new Rote Duivels generation a couple of years ago.

Aster Vranckx may be on his way to Burnley
A former Liverpool and Manchester City target, Aster Vranckx's reputation is not quite what it was back in 2020 – especially after flopping on loan at AC Milan last term – but he remains a player of vast ability and potential at the age of just 20.

According to L'Equipe, Burnley are now offering the Wolfsburg-owned midfielder a fresh start. The Turf Moor outfit have made an offer of £10 million, not including bonuses. That may be enough to twist Wolfsburg's arm, especially considering the Bundesliga outfit were willing to let Vranckx join AC Milan permanently for an identical sum.

Reportedly also wanted by Fulham and Crystal Palace; Vranckx was likened to former Burnley favourite Steven Defour during his formative years at KV Mechelen.

"100 per cent (Vranckx can be better than Defour). Or so I hope," former team-mate Igor de Camargo said at the time.

"(He has) mentality, commitment, and certainly football ability). He has it all to play in the Premier League or Bundesliga. Physically he is almost ready.

"Defour was not at that age."

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/06/27/burnley-bid-10m-for-fulham-target-dubbed-better-than-steven-defour/

WhiteJC

London Bees will travel to Fulham and AFC Wimbledon
London Bees will travel to Fulham and AFC Wimbledon as part of our pre-season schedule.

The Bees will face Fulham at Motspur Park on Sunday, 30th July (2:30pm KO).

Hourihan's side will also travel to National League South East side, AFC Wimbledon on Sunday, 13th August (2pm KO). This fixture will take place at the War Memorial Sports Ground, home of Carshalton Athletic FC.

Ticket details for both games will be announced in due course.

London Bees confirmed pre-season schedule
MK Dons (Community Day) (H – The Hive Stadium) – Saturday 15th July (12pm KO)

Southampton (H – The Hive 5G) – Sunday 23rd July (1:30pm KO)

Fulham (A) – Sunday 30th July (2:30pm KO)

London City Lionesses U21 (H – The Hive 5G) – Sunday 6th August (1pm KO)

AFC Wimbledon (A) – Sunday 13th August (2pm KO)

https://www.londonbeesfc.com/london-bees-will-travel-to-fulham-and-afc-wimbledon/

WhiteJC

Sources: Millwall agree deal to sign Fulham star Bryan

Millwall have agreed a deal to sign Fulham defender Joe Bryan on a free transfer, sources have told Football Insider.

The south London club have finalised the terms of a two-year contract with the left-back, 29.

Bryan has seen out his contract at Fulham after spending last season on loan at Nice.

The left-back made 117 appearances for the Cottagers and won two promotions with the club.

He scored one goal in 44 Premier League appearances for the west London outfit.

His most memorable moment in a Cottagers shirt came in the second-tier play-off final in 2020 – when he scored a brace at Wembley to promote Fulham at the expense of rivals Brentford.

Bryan began his career at Bristol City, making 230 appearances for the club before signing for Fulham in the summer of 2018.

He spent the 2022-23 campaign on loan at Nice – making six appearances for the French side, five of which came in Ligue 1.

Millwall made adding a left-sided defender a priority this summer with Scott Malone released at the end of last season.

Bryan is one appearance away from 200 in the Championship, which is a milestone that will be reached should his Milwall move go through.

He is set to become Millwall's second addition of the window after the capture of Hibernian centre-forward Kevin Nisbet.

With the south London side narrowly missing out on a play-off spot last season, defensive acquisitions like Bryan could help the push for a place in the top six for the new campaign.

In other news, Millwall have rejected multiple Burnley bids for midfielder

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-millwall-agree-deal-to-sign-fulham-star-bryan/

WhiteJC

Sources: Burnley burst into race for 22-goal striker as offer prepared for Wolves, Fulham target Viktor Gyokeres

Burnley are preparing a player-plus-cash deal for in-demand Coventry City striker Viktor Gyokeres, TEAMtalk understands.

Gyokeres is a target for a number of clubs in this summer's transfer window with the likes of Sporting Lisbon, Fulham, Wolves and Brentford all keen on his services. Indeed, on June 19 TEAMtalk exclusively revealed how Sporting are getting close to signing him.

But now TEAMtalk has been told Premier League new boys Burnley are ready to join the hunt for the Swedish international as Clarets boss Vincent Kompany looks to bring in a proven striker to bolster his squad.

Gyokeres enjoyed a brilliant season for Coventry last term, scoring 22 goals and providing 12 assists as Coventry reached the Championship play-off final. Unfortunately for the Sky Blues, they lost on penalties to Luton Town at Wembley.

Gyokeres, 25, is entering the final year of his contract at Coventry and having missed out on promotion to the top flight his suitors are hoping to lure him away this summer.

Despite his contract situation Coventry are still holding for a fee in the region of £20million for Gyokeres and that is pricing out some interested clubs.

Burnley are hoping to tempt Coventry into doing a deal by offering two players plus a fee for Gyokeres, rather than paying the full asking price for him.

Viktor Gyokeres becomes key target for Burnley
Burnley have bids in for a number of players as they aim to improve the current squad at Turf Moor and Gyokeres is emerging as a key target for Kompany's side.

Gyokeres joined Coventry from Brighton in the summer of 2021 after never making a league appearance for the Seagulls during his two years at the club.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-burnley-burst-race-striker-offer-prepared-wolves-fulham-target-viktor-gyokeres

WhiteJC

Fulham expressed interest in €30-35m player – Whites could move in 'next few days'

Fulham have joined the race for AS Roma defender Roger Ibanez, according to reports from Italy.

Outlet Roma Giallorossa today highlights that club chief Tiago Pinto is aware the Whites are keen on the player, and the negotiation is 'soon to start'.

There are no big advancements from Fulham for now, with the report claiming there was just an 'expression of the interest', and that could evolve in the 'next few days'.

Ibanez has been frequently linked to Premier League clubs, and that's also highlighted by the report, which names Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United in the race for the defender.

For now, Roma Giallorossa don't seem to know how much Fulham would like to pay for the centre-back, and don't reveal how much Roma would demand for him either.

It turns out that reports from the same outlet had already claimed that Roma were demanding between €30m and €35m for the player. The problem is that the interested clubs haven't been keen on spending that much, with Tottenham only willing to pay €20m. So let's wait and see how Fulham will move for this signing.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/fulham-expressed-interest-e30-35m-player-whites-move-next-days/

WhiteJC

Fulham to target AC Milan left-back Fodé Ballo-Touré

Fulham FC are very interested in pursuing a deal for AC Milan left-back and Senegal international Fodé Ballo-Touré (26), according to a report from Foot Mercato.

Ballo-Touré joined the Rossoneri from AS Monaco in 2021 and was part of the Serie A title-winning squad the following season. Ballo-Touré is playing a largely peripheral role in Lombardy, with France international Théo Hernandez (25) the undisputed starting left-back. The former Lille defender is tied to AC Milan over a contract set to expire in 2025. However, the 26-year-old aspires to have greater playing time and dreams of playing Premier League football.

The French outlet reports that Fulham Football Club are very interested in his signing. The Cottagers are expected to let go of their highly-rated American left-back Antonee Robinson (25). The 25-year-old has reportedly caught the eye of Champions League finalists Manchester City and Inter as well as Olympique de Marseille. Ironically, arch-rivals Inter Milan and Ballo-Touré's current club AC Milan are also in the running to sign Robinson.

GFFN | Bastien Cheval

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2023/fulham-to-target-ac-milan-left-back-fode-ballo-toure/

WhiteJC

Fulham mulling move for Ibañez
Reports from Italy this evening claim that Fulham could make a formal offer for AS Roma central defender Roger Ibañez in the next few days.

The Whites have been engaged in negotiations with the Giallarossi's director of football, Tiago Pinto, over the past few weeks as they considered reprising their interest in Justin Kluivert, whose move to Craven Cottage last summer was scuppered by the Home Office's post-Brexit work permit requirements. The Dutch winger joined Bournemouth last week but Pinto is still discussing potential transfers with a number of English clubs as he tries to hand Jose Mourinho a substantial summer transfer budget.

Roma Giallarossa reports this evening that Pinto is well aware of Fulham's interest in Ibañez, who has made 149 appearances in four years with Roma. The Brazilian international has two years remaining on his current contract at the Stadio Olimpico and Roma have identified the 24 year-old as a potential source of valuable funds, with Premier League suitors rumoured to include Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United.

Fulham, seeking defensive reinforcements following the exit of Shane Duffy and uncertainty surrounding Tosin Adarabioyo's future, have expressed a strong interest in the former Fluminense centre half and could follow that up with a concrete offer in the coming days after being informed by Roma that Ibañez is available for transfer. The Canela-born defender, who can also operate at right back or as a holding midfielder, was part of the Roma side that won the Europa Conference League in 2021-22 and reached the Europa League final last summer.

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2023/06/fulham-mulling-move-for-ibanez/

WhiteJC

Club Confident They Can Hold Off West Ham And Keep Player

Fulham are confident that they will be able to keep hold of Joao Palhinha, despite strong interest from West Ham United in signing him, according to the Evening Standard.

The 27-year-old made his presence felt in the Premier League last season, finishing the season with as many as 35 league appearances and scoring three goals.

His performances did not fail to catch the attention of other clubs with David Moyes' West Ham side looking at him as they attempt to replace Declan Rice.

The Hammers have identified Palhinha as a target, with Rice widely expected to be sold amid interest from Arsenal and Manchester City.

However, Fulham are not keen on letting the player go and are confident about their ability to keep hold of the player.

They currently have Palhinha contracted until the summer of 2027 and hold the option of extending his stay by one more year.

And Fulham believe that despite West Ham being interested, they can hold off the Hammers and keep hold of Palhinha.

Last season was the defensive midfielder's first season in England having joined the club from Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon for a fee in the region of £20m.

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/06/27/club-confident-they-can-hold-off-west-ham-and-keep-player/608393/