https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hudson Odoi on our radar

Started by H4usuallysitting, June 28, 2023, 08:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

For £15m..... he's still only 22....could be a good deal

cookieg

My son seems to think his wages are £120k per week.

hovewhite

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: hovewhite on June 28, 2023, 08:28:37 PMWhich is his position?

Longitude..up the creek
Latitude...without a paddle

Fulham 442

JimmyConway

Personally think Marco could be just the man to unlock huge potential in him.
He has gone backwards but that's been quite common with a lot of Chelsea's youngsters where big money signings have stalled the development of many. He was one who they had big hopes for and I think there is a very good footballer just needing a good opportunity and a manager who can tap into him. Very pacey technically good and at £15m if correct well worth a gamble. Would add an excellent dimension to our attack. Would not have to up sticks either. Don't see any negative if we were to sign him though I would say if we could afford him Pulisic would be my choice of Chelsea players leaving.

Bassey the warrior

ElRay

Quote from: cookieg on June 28, 2023, 08:21:56 PMMy son seems to think his wages are £120k per week.

If that's true then I can't see him leaving permanently this summer. Loan with an obligation to buy so Chelsea pay part of his 120k wages till his contract expires. TK deadline day special written all over it

LC

He's played on the left and the right for Chelsea.

I rate him and think he would be a good signing for £15m

Craven Mad

I'm on the fence with this one. He's not the player he was when he emerged on the scene. Injuries have stripped him of some of his explosive pace and ability to break lines. He was also in-and-out all of last season with, what I assume, are fitness/injury issues.

On the other hand, he's a great passer and dribbler, and is a very progressive player.

I think he's exactly the sort of player to use a domestic loan on, with an option to buy set at absolutely no more than £15m. I'd be very worried about a straight purchase, given his form/fitness issues.

alfie

Season   Injury              from           until           Days     Games missed
22/23   Knee Problems      Oct 13, 2022   Oct 20, 2022   7 days     1
22/23   Knock              Jan 28, 2023   Feb 1, 2023   4 days     1
22/23   Unknown Injury      Apr 19, 2023   May 9, 2023   20 days     4
21/22   Achilles tendon
        problems      Feb 28, 2022   May 2, 2022   63 days     15
20/21   Hip Injury      Dec 3, 2020   Dec 21, 2020   18 days     5
19/20   Minor Knock      Nov 21, 2019   Nov 28, 2019   7 days     2
19/20   Hamstring Injury.  Feb 3, 2020   Apr 6, 2020   63 days     6
19/20   Corona virus      Mar 12, 2020   Mar 26, 2020   14 days   -
19/20   Ankle Injury      Jun 15, 2020   Jun 29, 2020   14 days     3
18/19   Achilles tendon
        rupture              Apr 22, 2019   Sep 12, 2019   143 days. 12
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

HV71

alfie

Quote from: HV71 on June 29, 2023, 09:05:56 AMAre you his physio Alfie ?
Lol,  just looked it up nothing more.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

MickTheBeard

Technically a good player but if you remember Kevin achingpong who came through our academy years ago great skill but couldn't handle the day to day challenge of being a footballer dribble around ten players then gets lost a very expensive gamble especially on Chelsea's wages.

We Are Premier League

22years, homegrown, know the country and league...ticks enough boxes to get a yes for me, especially if there are doubt about either Willian or Solomon signing.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: LC on June 29, 2023, 03:29:55 AMHe's played on the left and the right for Chelsea.

I rate him and think he would be a good signing for £15m

Good to know, I don't see him starting on the left assuming we get Willian, but I think we can improve on Wilson. No disrespect to Wilson, who had a good run in the second half of the season.

We Are Premier League

Florian Wirtz and Moussa Diaby (valued at around 150m together) generally play behind the striker in Leverkusen so I wouldn't hold it against him that he failed no nail down a spot in the starting 11 their this season.

Colton F.C.

Surely this highly thought of young player would welcome a year at the Cottage to rehabilitate from his various injuries in order to ultimately achieve his true destiny in returning to the kennels.

blingo

Quote from: Colton F.C. on June 29, 2023, 02:47:41 PMSurely this highly thought of young player would welcome a year at the Cottage to rehabilitate from his various injuries in order to ultimately achieve his true destiny in returning to the kennels.

If that's the reason he would come to FFC he can get stuffed.