watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I love ironey

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, January 16, 2011, 02:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

A player Roy signed has just scored for Liverpool and the Kop are singing Kenny's name

epsomraver

Wasn't that a Wings  hit, Ebony and irony :005: :005:

RidgeRider

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on January 16, 2011, 02:37:26 PM
A player Roy signed has just scored for Liverpool and the Kop are singing Kenny's name

They are looking WAY more threatening at the moment and the Kopites are going crazy. Very ironic Syd. I wish more misery on them and am hoping for an Everton win.

finnster01

Everton will punch back.  :028:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

os5889

Meireles chose one hell of a day to remember he can shoot... I remember when United fans were complaining pool got him ahead of them.

Johnson at LB is cheeky too, Roy/Rafa never thought of that

leonffc

Quote from: os5889 on January 16, 2011, 02:45:23 PM
Meireles chose one hell of a day to remember he can shoot... I remember when United fans were complaining pool got him ahead of them.

Woy rated Konch. Dalglish thinks he's a pile of s**t. I think he's been forced to play Johnson there or risk calamity Konchesky, presuming Aurelio is injured

epsomraver

I would have Konch back any day, he did a good job for us.

os5889

Quote from: leonffc on January 16, 2011, 03:01:39 PM
Quote from: os5889 on January 16, 2011, 02:45:23 PM

Woy rated Konch. Dalglish thinks he's a pile of s**t. I think he's been forced to play Johnson there or risk calamity Konchesky, presuming Aurelio is injured

Oh for sure, its noones fault,  but I think he looks ok there, much better than Bridge and today so far Baines.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

os5889

RidgeRider

2-1 now Finny! Go Everton.  :011:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

good goal as well,come on you toffee's!

leonffc

Quote from: epsomraver on January 16, 2011, 03:03:00 PM

Terrible distribution and like Pantsil, a mistake always waiting to happen. Konchesky cost us more goals than anyone over the last 2 seasons with poor distribution or lack of concentration. I know both were part of our brilliant defensive record but I was always petrified when either had the ball at their feet

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: leonffc on January 16, 2011, 04:19:33 PM

Terrible distribution and like Pantsil, a mistake always waiting to happen. Konchesky cost us more goals than anyone over the last 2 seasons with poor distribution or lack of concentration. I know both were part of our brilliant defensive record but I was always petrified when either had the ball at their feet

That is the most cliched response I have heard on this forum. EVER.

leonffc

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on January 16, 2011, 06:28:04 PM
Quote from: leonffc on January 16, 2011, 04:19:33 PM

That is the most cliched response I have heard on this forum. EVER.

Cliched?? I don't follow??
I could understand if you meant contradicting. It is to a degree but even though we had a great defence, the goals we did concede were often down to him. Prime example being the final - woeful rushed pass, they break, they score. People may not agree but I have just never rated him