watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We've been credited in a rumour

Started by H4usuallysitting, July 02, 2023, 04:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

To sign James Ward Prowse.... I'd also like to credit that I read the rumour.... it's looking more likely everyday

filham

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 02, 2023, 04:41:15 PMTo sign James Ward Prowse.... I'd also like to credit that I read the rumour.... it's looking more likely everyday
Has anyone ever carried out a survey on what percentage of transfer rumours actually materialise.

ianthailand

Quote from: filham on July 03, 2023, 12:45:30 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 02, 2023, 04:41:15 PMTo sign James Ward Prowse.... I'd also like to credit that I read the rumour.... it's looking more likely everyday
Has anyone ever carried out a survey on what percentage of transfer rumours actually materialise.
Yes. 0.0000000000000000000000001% Apprximately. Worked out on my Casio in 30 Seconds.

bog

bog

Is Harrison Reed good mates with him?

H4usuallysitting

jarv

Excellent if we can get him. Perhaps TC going the other way could help the deal. (Not that I want TC to go).

Whitesideup

Always worry about central midfield players from teams being relegated. This is the most important part of the pitch - one of the reasons you get relegated is you are not strong enough in this key area.

We took Parker from a relegated West Ham and I thought he was non-descript for us - ran around a lot to little effect and hardly ever passed the ball forward. Which is what I expected because Danny Murphy made him look totally second-rate every time he played for opponents, especially Newcastle as it happens.

A bit concerned that Ward-Prowse gets highlighted because of his free kicks whereas the rest of his game is not quite top level.

TC better creative midfielder IMO.

So not over-excited at all at the prospect.