watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great Tim Ream article

Started by FulhamKC, July 04, 2023, 04:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Free Elvis Hammond

That's a good read. Again Parker comes across badly. I can understand him not playing Ream but not talking to him?

JimOG

Quote from: Free Elvis Hammond on July 04, 2023, 04:45:07 PMThat's a good read. Again Parker comes across badly. I can understand him not playing Ream but not talking to him?

Yes I knew something had gone on when Ream did a 1hour piece for FFC website 15 months or so back. But he never spelled it out like this "The biggest test of that level-headed mindset came during the 2020-21 campaign. Having been a mainstay in the Championship the previous term under Scott Parker, he'd play just seven top-flight matches under the same manager".

"I'd say that season was the toughest spell of my career," Ream said. "You go into training thinking, 'What am I training for? He's not going to play me, he's not speaking to me.
""It was a complete reset," Ream said. "[Silva] walked in and could see the faces, what had gone on and the mentality of the group. We'd had previously a coach who didn't really want to be there anymore, but there were players at the club that did want to be here, so it felt like we were in a different place."

WindyCity

Nice read.  Thx for sharing.....

mrmicawbers

Now we all realise why he's so good.What a player,what a man.

ElRay

Really disrespectful from Parker and makes him come across as very unlikeable. Not to mention he was teammates with Ream for 2 years at Fulham before becoming a coach. Could've had the decency to tell him he wasn't in his plans before the season started and let him move on.

hovewhite

Quote from: ElRay on July 04, 2023, 05:57:09 PMReally disrespectful from Parker and makes him come across as very unlikeable. Not to mention he was teammates with Ream for 2 years at Fulham before becoming a coach. Could've had the decency to tell him he wasn't in his plans before the season started and let him move on.
glad he didn't ,it would have been   
Wrong as he's proved

H4usuallysitting

It sounds like white puffa inadvertently done us a favour, with Mr Ream not playing - Mr Ream had a point to prove & a rested season....the more I hear & read about the white puffa the more disingenous he sounds

Woolly Mammoth

Interesting to say the least. Nevertheless it tells us so much of the Character and mental strength that Tim Ream possesses through adversity.
That in itself earns him the respect he clearly has as firstly a man and then a footballer.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Pluto

The man is such a class act. The fact that he just put in the best season of his career age 35 is phenomenal. Not sure I have ever seen that done before. He's become one of my all time favourite Fulham players.

filham

I think Tim Ream must go down as one of my all time favourites, is it possible that he could ever become a Fulham manager. He certainly must have learnt from Silva and Parker how the job is best done and worst done.