watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Other social media

Started by Somerset Fulham, July 06, 2023, 09:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Somerset Fulham

What other social media sites do you use?

Currently I am on:

One other forum
Twitter
Facebook
Insta (although I rarely use it)
and I have just signed up to Threads.

I think that is it.

How about you?

Lighthouse

Just Facebook now. Have a few friends on there that I enjoy reading and even if I hardly ever communicate I just enjoy their opinions. They also kindly put up with my rants or constant posts on tennis and Band Maid.

I did use Twitter but have stopped. For no great reason other than boredom.

Oh and Youtube
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

FFC1987

I mainly use just facebook messenger now. Just built up so many group chats over the years and none went to signal/whatsapp so we've kept with it. I'll occasionally do a facebook post on the family or the kids though. I drift into twitter and reddit very rarely nowadays as, its the utter pits and clearly designed for doom scrolling and algorithms to target your anxieties, trigger points and generally, make you think the world is poo.

Craven Mad

Used to post on Twitter until their CEO sold it to someone who doesn't understand tech companies. Now just read it intermittently for news updates.

Used to be on Reddit until their CEO got too focused on IPO'ing. Stoped using it after they blocked 3P apps.

I would happily use both of those again if the owners chill a bit and/or if alternatives (which aren't owned by Zuckerberg) appear.

WhiteJC

I'm active on another forum, not football related, and YouTube

I've largely given up Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

ianthailand

Only use E-Mail, Twitter to check team news 1 hour before KO. Obviously FoF.
Podcasts: Fulhamish, Fulham Focus, Blue Monday and King's of Anglia (Ipswich), Price of Football, Football Weekly (Gruniad), Michael Calvin's Football People, Totally Football Show Sunday Supplement (Sky) and sometimes Monday Night Club and Friday Night Show (BBC). Stopped Cottagers Confidential despite excellent content couldn't wait nearly a minute listening to Talkcrap and McDonald's Poison Burger Adverts.
Am retired as you can probably guess!
EDIT: Fulham twitter can't now access and stopped Ipswch Blue Monday as like Cottagers Confidential they have sold out to Talkcrap. Can't spend half the time listening to adverts.

Woolly Mammoth

None, and i intend to keep it that way.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

G_Gribby

Twitter
Instagram (not publishing much)
Facebook Messenger
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

HV71

alfie

Facebook, but mainly for playing poker and gin rummy.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Sammyffc

Twitter mainly, im not one of those who pretend to hate elon to look cool

IG for family stuff

Facebook - genuinely don't know anyone who used it until i moved to SE Asia, where it was the MAIN social media.

WindyCity

None for me, and I'm sure I'll keep it that way

Only email and texts.

razor05

I'm pretty active across a few platforms myself. Like you, I'm on Twitter and Facebook, though I find myself scrolling more than posting these days. Instagram's another one I use, mostly for the visual aspect, but I get what you mean about not using it much. It's more like a digital photo album for me.

I've also joined a couple of niche forums related to my hobbies. It's amazing how you can connect with people who share your specific interests. And then there's LinkedIn, which I use more for professional networking and keeping up with industry news.

I've got to say, the world of social media marketing fascinates me. That's why I recently started exploring AdSpy software. It's interesting to see how businesses use social media for advertising and to learn about different campaign strategies.