watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This may surprise you.

Started by Scrumpy, January 16, 2011, 07:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

The crowd of 18820 at the DW Stadium yesterday was Wigan's biggest of the season. That, my friends, is the pulling power of the mighty Fulham!  :Sparkyticus:

Or it could have been the cheap tickets.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Walsh

I won mine at a hook the duck!

finnster01

It sure does Mr Scrumpy.

And it sounded like there were 10000 Fulham fans. If that was their biggest home turnout, they must have invited all the mute schools in Wigan.

Even Braille is louder than that
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Bronsons

Apparently they had a 'two tickets for £20' offer on, so that might explain the excellent, ahem, turnout.

Scrumpy

Quote from: finnster01 on January 16, 2011, 07:50:13 PM
It sure does Mr Scrumpy.

And it sounded like there were 10000 Fulham fans. If that was their biggest home turnout, they must have invited all the mute schools in Wigan.

Even Braille is louder than that

I have to say that it would depress me to have a stadium of that size, with more than 10k empty seats for every match.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

epsomraver

Their home match against Fulham is their lowest gate year in year out, hence the two for £20 offer.

BalDrick

Quote from: epsomraver on January 16, 2011, 10:53:26 PM
Their home match against Fulham is their lowest gate year in year out, hence the two for £20 offer.

To be fair, we do a close to identical deal when we play them at CC. Nice in one way that there's another Prem club with a relatively small fan base.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town