watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

latest motsppur park video

Started by andrew G, July 17, 2023, 11:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew G

I couldn't see Mitro and he was in the first one. I assume that mean there is a clear problem and I assume he will be off. I am not sure losing him is totally a bad thing because he is way to injury prone and I am not sure he has fully recovered.

I also didn't see harrison reed and hope that doesn't mean he is injured (or did I just miss him?).

I didn't see tosin, did I just miss him?

I understand willian is re-signing (i will believe it when it happens but seems very likely) but did think in the picture he was shaking hands with harrison so that suggest reed may have a fitness issue.

marco? He looks very unhappy and his body language is dreaful. I do not know if he is unhappy with the support he gets from the owner or if he wants to go to saudi for the big money but something is very wrong. It needs dealing with ASAP.

H4usuallysitting

Roy Hodgson wasn't there...he must be off

Stevieboy

Did I see Dwight Gayle, Moyes with a suitcase of cash and an Arab bloke hanging about ??!! ::wine::  :slap:

cmg

Reed out for start of season with broken hand after over-enthusiastic handshake with Willian.

Any player not in video off to the Middle East/ off to Spurs/ at the races with Kia Joorabchian/ in the kharzi.

What a load of bbbbbbbbb...body language.

alfie

Quote from: andrew G on July 17, 2023, 11:49:55 AMI couldn't see Mitro and he was in the first one. I assume that mean there is a clear problem and I assume he will be off. I am not sure losing him is totally a bad thing because he is way to injury prone and I am not sure he has fully recovered.

I also didn't see harrison reed and hope that doesn't mean he is injured (or did I just miss him?).

I didn't see tosin, did I just miss him?

I understand willian is re-signing (i will believe it when it happens but seems very likely) but did think in the picture he was shaking hands with harrison so that suggest reed may have a fitness issue.

marco? He looks very unhappy and his body language is dreaful. I do not know if he is unhappy with the support he gets from the owner or if he wants to go to saudi for the big money but
something is very wrong. It needs dealing with ASAP.
Maybe he is a bit unwell, got a hangover, or a million other things.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Nero

isnt he sat on a bench in the background when they are doing dribbling

andrew G

i thought this was a fulham fan discussion board and seeing as mitro and silva are hot discussion topics i did think this might be of interest. however, I amdisapointed at these responses.

Not the friendly welcoming fan site it is supposed to be

Lighthouse

Quote from: andrew G on July 17, 2023, 12:58:48 PMi thought this was a fulham fan discussion board and seeing as mitro and silva are hot discussion topics i did think this might be of interest. however, I amdisapointed at these responses.

Yes and they have been discussed endlessly. In Thread after thread. It was said last week that Mitro was training separately. As for Silva I have no idea. Willian is said to  have now decided to Sign for an extra year and Silva was important in that. But there are so many rumours and so many repeated threads that I hope you can understand how weary it is for some to see the same thing and so will naturally just joke about it. None of us know until we know.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

junior white

Mitro and Tosin were both running when the lads where playing keep ball in groups, then mitro is sitting down drinking towards the end

hovewhite

Not a lot any of us can do, irrespective of who comes and goes I will be there expecting to see us playing great football.

ffcthereligion

Quote from: andrew G on July 17, 2023, 12:58:48 PMi thought this was a fulham fan discussion board and seeing as mitro and silva are hot discussion topics i did think this might be of interest. however, I amdisapointed at these responses.

People have different ways of coping with stress about something they care about. I would say those who post the most on this board tend to take it out on posters such as yourself by denigrating your view and mocking it as 'panic' as a form of minimising and denying their own anxiety.

I believe your view is an acceptable opinion although a little pessimistic

jayffc

In probably over a decade on this board...It's rarely been a friendly welcoming fan site haha

you're copping the backlash of many years of bickering between "negative ninnies" and "glass-half-full-fantasists:"

The "irrational TK haters" and the "TK boot lickers"

Mostly people just get tired of reading the jump to the negativity around stuff that they don't think really needs to be given much energy or speculation. There's been an increase in negative posts and so I'm not suprised some are calling for patience...

and then as if by magic... Willian appears to be signing, Robinson has signed a new contract, Post of Mitro in training smiling on the fulham instagram page today.
It's why people find playing detective from a few casual training pics and vids a bit trivial and not worth getting worked up over.

the vids and pics aren't put up as a roll call to see exactly what every player is up to and personally don't think they need such over analyzing every time but that's just me.

Not sure I'm included in the post above from "the religion" about "minimizing my own anxiety" but sincerely, personally, I feel absolutely none around this sort of thing.
Whatever will be will be, it's just football no one I love is gonna die over it.
Fulham will win, Fulham will lose, Fulham will sign players early and late sometimes, maybe even more so on the late side... I tend to find it a reasonable and logical stance in life to stick to worrying about things that you can control or at least that you know to be true. To give energy only really to what's actually known, rather than conjecture or rumor alone, or from overthinking such matters. That's all.

andrew G

Quote from: junior white on July 17, 2023, 01:04:05 PMMitro and tocsin were both running when the lads where playing keep ball in groups, then mitro is sitting down drinking towards the end

Maybe I need specsavers.... I can't see that but take your word for it thank you.

andrew G

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 17, 2023, 01:03:18 PM

Yes and they have been discussed endlessly. In Thread after thread. It was said last week that Mitro was training separately. As for Silva I have no idea. Willian is said to  have now decided to Sign for an extra year and Silva was important in that. But there are so many rumours and so many repeated threads that I hope you can understand how weary it is for some to see the same thing and so will naturally just joke about it. None of us know until we know.

It has been discussed endlessly but mainly without facts. At least withy the video we can see things. I thought it was interetsing  buut am advised that mitro has been training apart and was with tosin.

andrew G

Quote from: jayffc on July 17, 2023, 02:34:04 PM

In probably over a decade on this board...It's rarely been a friendly welcoming fan site haha

you're copping the backlash of many years of bickering between "negative ninnies" and "glass-half-full-fantasists:"

The "irrational TK haters" and the "TK boot lickers"

Mostly people just get tired of reading the jump to the negativity around stuff that they don't think really needs to be given much energy or speculation. There's been an increase in negative posts and so I'm not suprised some are calling for patience...

and then as if by magic... Willian appears to be signing, Robinson has signed a new contract, Post of Mitro in training smiling on the fulham instagram page today.
It's why people find playing detective from a few casual training pics and vids a bit trivial and not worth getting worked up over.

the vids and pics aren't put up as a roll call to see exactly what every player is up to and personally don't think they need such over analyzing every time but that's just me.

Not sure I'm included in the post above from "the religion" about "minimizing my own anxiety" but sincerely, personally, I feel absolutely none around this sort of thing.
Whatever will be will be, it's just football no one I love is gonna die over it.
Fulham will win, Fulham will lose, Fulham will sign players early and late sometimes, maybe even more so on the late side... I tend to find it a reasonable and logical stance in life to stick to worrying about things that you can control or at least that you know to be true. To give energy only really to what's actually known, rather than conjecture or rumor alone, or from overthinking such matters. That's all.

Thanks for your post.. it is more what i hoped for and TBH.

As an aside I do like 'overanalysing' videos and pictures because I think it an interesting subject for a whole variety of reasons.

General

Club posted a photo of Mitro today smiling on instagram.

The video omission could have been for a number of reasons, don't forget each player had a different summer and training plan as well as playing/not playing international matches.

It's completely reasonable that Mitro was doing a different training session to target rebuilding fitness with last seasons injury in mind. Tete wasn't in the video, neither was Tosin.

Think we should be less trigger happy with posts when it's a case of not being on a video. He could've been in the gym.

junior white

Quote from: andrew G on July 17, 2023, 03:54:47 PM
Quote from: junior white on July 17, 2023, 01:04:05 PMMitro and tocsin were both running when the lads where playing keep ball in groups, then mitro is sitting down drinking towards the end

Maybe I need specsavers.... I can't see that but take your word for it thank you.

I have some screen shots of them but have no idea how to insert a photo into a message

Southcoastffc

Quote from: andrew G on July 17, 2023, 03:54:47 PM

Take a look at the two guys running right to left at approx 2mins 40 secs
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: General on July 17, 2023, 04:21:14 PMClub posted a photo of Mitro today smiling on instagram.

The video omission could have been for a number of reasons, don't forget each player had a different summer and training plan as well as playing/not playing international matches.

It's completely reasonable that Mitro was doing a different training session to target rebuilding fitness with last seasons injury in mind. Tete wasn't in the video, neither was Tosin.

Think we should be less trigger happy with posts when it's a case of not being on a video. He could've been in the gym.

or using the loo

jayffc

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cuzr_6-I6DK/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Guess we can put an end to the "mitro is training on his own because we didn't see him in one video",  stuff now