watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Braeaking: Mitrovic will never play for fulham again

Started by Sammyffc, July 19, 2023, 09:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HV71

love ? love? How much love and patience can we give him? We really , really love him at this club . I doubt anyone could ever be loved more - and how has this been reciprocated?
No matter of the real ins and outs and whatever the " truth " might be it seems unequivocal that he wants to leave . In the free world that is fine by me , it's his choice ( no matter how sad and depressing to our fans) . However if you do want to leave then do the decent and honourable thing and put in a formal transfer request.
He hasn't taken that option - why ? Ask yourself that  Maybe the answer has something to do with even  more evidence of greed - I don't know but can only speculate.
Love has to be a two way street if ever it is to blossom and flourish. We have shown him respect and there is little evidence of that being reciprocated.

I don't want him to go but spoiling a petulant child with even more " love" rarely is the answer

toshes mate

I found it real drudgery reading through this thread, perhaps because a part of me doesn't want any of it to be true, but largely because we end up saying it is so very easy for third party interests to poison the FFC water supply. Real love, commitment and willingness to love, honour and obey, is never easy and full of traps and tricks introduced from outside but, internally, you just know none of it matters to the two main stars within. The stuff their relationship is made of is rock solid.

I don't pretend to understand what is going on and, unfortunately, this thread makes it even less clear.  And there have been contributors on here who wanted Mitro out from the moment he had his spat with Kavanagh.  I have never understood that kind of fickleness of relationship and I really do hope that Mitro and FFC had and have greater depth, a much better relationship and understanding than trivial and manipulative commentators and journalists could ever envisage because they have no depth of feeling. It's only money and there should always be a limit to its attraction especially since avarice is the deadliest of all the sins.

And so I am left with a feeling there is something much deeper in this rift and I wonder just how serious Mitro's 'injury' is and how that might interfere with third party interest. But I could be very wrong about that too.

Perhaps Mitro always was a bad boy even when Jokanovic was his handler but I'd be very surprised if that were true.