watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Braeaking: Mitrovic will never play for fulham again

Started by Sammyffc, July 19, 2023, 09:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Breaking - Mitrovic forced to go on tour by agent and PFA after discussions after being angry that Fulham keep rejecting bids from Saudi.Fulham value him at 52m. Relatives have been told that Mitrovic will never play for fulham again despite going on tour.

Source - Sky Sports Breaking + every football journo

Robhorror

A bit gutted that he'll never play for us again

I always knew the day would come when he would move on.

Pluto

So poor if true. He was a legend here and this will sour his legacy massively, especially after all the support he's had from fans and the club this year. What a sad turn of events.

Deuce

Heres what Sky wrote:

QuoteMitrovic reluctantly joins Fulham tour but still wants Saudi move

Aleksandar Mitrovic has told relatives he will never play for Fulham again after the club valued him at £52m.

The price, that has been quoted to agents, is likely to put off interested clubs.

Mitrovic, who was considering staying away from the club tour of America, has now been convinced by agent Pini Zahavi and PFA representatives to join the squad as they depart for the United States on Thursday.

However, it's understood Mitrovic is angry at being priced out of a move having been the subject of two failed bids from Al-Hilal.

Mitrovic's agent has urged Tony Khan to lower his value to somewhere between £35m and £45m.

It gives Marco Silva an issue on tour with an unhappy striker in his squad, as doubts now emerge over Mitrovic's willingness to play in the opening game of the Premier League season at Everton on 12 August.

Fulham did not comment when contacted by Sky Sports News.

BestOfBrede

Caedal

What a terrible way to end his Fulham career. Let's hope someone puts up the 52m quickly and we can move on.

Palhinha Colada

It's fine (even in blood money) for Mitro to want to take a huge pay increase. It's not fine to also expect your club to take a half-price fee for you. There's a very easy way for everyone to get what they want here: the Saudis pay the proper transfer fee. In the end, this is all negotiation. I'd imagine we'll get north of 40m and move on.

Hugh Janus

I would chill for a bit. More media driven nonsense I would imagine.

Cambridge Away

Wow, i thought Mitro was way better than that!
If true, talk about mid-football-life crisis!

ffcthereligion

Let's see come august if he never plays again. That is all

We Are Premier League

If they are paying  35m for a 32y mahrez with 1y left on his contract..
.should not be a problem to pay 52m for a better and younger Mitro on a long contract!!!

Sammyffc

Quote from: Hugh Janus on July 19, 2023, 09:41:34 PMI would chill for a bit. More media driven nonsense I would imagine.

Doubt it. the PFA arent the org to lie about, they have very very high professional standards and all media outlets know it, highly doubt they would put them in the article without solid proof .

Roberty

Total lack of class
If there's a standoff, he might be shocked to find out that SK has more money than he has and can afford to wait until someone pays up for a refusnic who will presumably be on unpaid leave
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

General

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 19, 2023, 10:07:31 PM
Quote from: Hugh Janus on July 19, 2023, 09:41:34 PMI would chill for a bit. More media driven nonsense I would imagine.

Doubt it. the PFA arent the org to lie about, they have very very high professional standards and all media outlets know it, highly doubt they would put them in the article without solid proof .

Have you seem the PFA saying it, or journalists saying someone at the PFA. There's a significant difference, particularly if someone isn't on record making the statement.

We Are Premier League

Random signings for a total fee under 52m...Hudson-Odoi, Lukebakio, Luka Jovic, Dembele...

Stevieboy

If he's so intent on moving why doesn't he simply submit an official transfer request?
Its all a bit strange,if true I'm.sure his £2m per month salary would eclipse any loyalty bonus he might be due !!??

Sammyffc

Quote from: General on July 19, 2023, 10:12:30 PM
Quote from: Sammyffc on July 19, 2023, 10:07:31 PM

Have you seem the PFA saying it, or journalists saying someone at the PFA. There's a significant difference, particularly if someone isn't on record making the statement.

No, i mean i doubt media outlets would lie about the PFA considering they are integral to player wellbeing and safety. Always seen them as a no no when it comes to making stuff up about them

Surlyc

Quote from: Palhinha Colada on July 19, 2023, 09:38:06 PMIt's fine (even in blood money) for Mitro to want to take a huge pay increase. It's not fine to also expect your club to take a half-price fee for you. There's a very easy way for everyone to get what they want here: the Saudis pay the proper transfer fee. In the end, this is all negotiation. I'd imagine we'll get north of 40m and move on.
Absolutely this. If Mitrovic wants to force a move, then he could just drop his wage demands and let them play the (already cut-price at £52m) asking price.

Honestly I would rather he sit at home for a year getting fined than let him force through a deal that screws the club over in several devastating ways.

The club should tell his agent that the deal is over unless he releases an interview where he actualy requests a transfer. I want to hear from him, not the Saudi-funded media.

Drewry66

Quote from: Palhinha Colada on July 19, 2023, 09:38:06 PMIt's fine (even in blood money) for Mitro to want to take a huge pay increase. It's not fine to also expect your club to take a half-price fee for you. There's a very easy way for everyone to get what they want here: the Saudis pay the proper transfer fee. In the end, this is all negotiation. I'd imagine we'll get north of 40m and move on.

Who knows how true it all is. Simple solution if he truly is that desperate to go...they are willing to pay 35 million and him 25 million in a year in salary over 3 years. He can give up 5 million a year and add that to the transfer fund to give us £50 million. He gets 60 million tax free over three years rather than 75 million. If 60 million isn't enough for his greedy little mits then tough. Can't say fairer than that.

Al-Fayed

Be realistic and sell him if offered £40m. He's good but that's a fair price for a player of his age who's not absolutely top drawer. He's intent on forcing a move and will be trouble if he stays. This may be the only chance to really cash in if he's going to have a big sulk, which will trash his value.