watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Braeaking: Mitrovic will never play for fulham again

Started by Sammyffc, July 19, 2023, 09:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thames Bank 1

Who really knows what truth is,can't see him having this attitude from previous comments made by how much he loves club

EN1 FFC

If true Mitro won't play, fine him 3 years wages, then let Al-Hilal pay Fulham
the £40m and Mitro has to buy out his contract from us, then he is free
to follow his dream of playing in the Saudi Pro League

H4usuallysitting

Had a read of several reports - so far it's he said she said.... let's see if he plays on tour.... let's look at the facts, the club has a contract that he's signed - if it's true he wants to go it's up to the club to name the fee...if he withdraws his labour let the courts decide

Twig

Quote from: EN1 FFC on July 19, 2023, 10:50:56 PMIf true Mitro won't play, fine him 3 years wages, then let Al-Hilal pay Fulham
the £40m and Mitro has to buy out his contract from us, then he is free
to follow his dream of playing in the Saudi Pro League

And what a dream that is, the ultimate pinnacle to cap his career which he can enjoy in total anonymity. (If all this is true).

ElRay

Quote from: Benhamdoun on July 19, 2023, 10:39:33 PMBe realistic and sell him if offered £40m. He's good but that's a fair price for a player of his age who's not absolutely top drawer. He's intent on forcing a move and will be trouble if he stays. This may be the only chance to really cash in if he's going to have a big sulk, which will trash his value.

I honestly believe the club need to stand firm if the value is £52m they have to pay it and not a penny less. If Saudi can waltz in offer big salaries to unsettle players so they can pay low fees we're playing into their hands.

For all the hate we have for the "top 6" for the most part if they want an under contract player they are made to pay a premium and clubs don't budge. If the Saudis want to be a big player in football they need to start paying up like them too

perry geyton

He's an embarrassment
I've got zero respect for him now

1. He ruined our FA cup run with his pathetic behavior

2. Was then suspended for 9 games ruining our chances of Europe

3. We paid him a 100k in the championship silly money

Now he throws a tizzy fit and refuses to play ?

Take the 40 for him and send him to Saudi Arabia and let him boil...

I don't care how many goals he scored

Good riddance

KJS

Mitro is a total tosser for saying that I just hope he breaks a leg and it finishes his career

StuinSalop

I will comment properly when this is all resolved.

I love Mitro but ever since his wife posted the covid party clip I have wondered if he is being well supported. 

Time will tell.

jayffc

I'm gonna hold off my judgment and vitriol until this is resolved one way or another and we get some clarity direct from the club or those involved rather than unsubstantiated rumors.

50m for him is appropriate and there are decent striking options available at that price so IF true, time for him to move on. Although it seems wildly out of character from how he's spoken about his time here before.

But ultimately, if his best mates in his ear about an arab adventure together, AND they're offering multi-generational wealth for him and his future family then it is what it is. Would be a truly bitter end to a beautiful story so do hope it isn't as heavy as depicted.

The Rational Fan

We were weak with Anguissa letting him go for £15m after a great season at Napoli, so other players will try their luck.

Sting of the North

Quote from: The Rational Fan on July 20, 2023, 12:44:14 AMWe were weak with Anguissa letting him go for £15m after a great season at Napoli, so other players will try their luck.

They had an option, which they exercised. Thus, have zero bearing on current situation.

Snibbo

The is not a smart arse question:

What difference does it make if a player submits an official transfer request? Do they forego some financial benefit?

Mr White

If what he said his true, Ive lost all respect for him.

welsh_white

Quote from: Snibbo on July 20, 2023, 12:52:38 AMThe is not a smart arse question:

What difference does it make if a player submits an official transfer request? Do they forego some financial benefit?

I believe they lose any loyalty bonuses they may be entitled to. Not that that will make a difference to Mitro if he does go to Saudi as he will be making more money in a year there than he would in a lifetime at Fulham

Holders

I don't know if its true that he's refusing to honour the terms of his contract but if the boot were on the other foot what's the point?

Sheer greed is an ugly thing.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Whitesideup

Quote from: welsh_white on July 20, 2023, 04:04:31 AM
Quote from: Snibbo on July 20, 2023, 12:52:38 AMThe is not a smart arse question:

I believe they lose any loyalty bonuses they may be entitled to. Not that that will make a difference to Mitro if he does go to Saudi as he will be making more money in a year there than he would in a lifetime at Fulham

Three years ... hardly a lifetime. Mitro at Fulham already earning in a year a multiple of what most of us supporters earn in a lifetime.

General

Quote from: KJS on July 19, 2023, 11:25:34 PMMitro is a total tosser for saying that I just hope he breaks a leg and it finishes his career

You have no idea if he actually has said anything of the sort. None of us do, which is why this is all getting a bit ridiculous. Mitro could be at the club and quite happy, it wouldn't be the first time the press have got things wrong in a 'big' story.

Tabby

Speaking of £52 million, isn't that what they were rumoured to have just bid for Lukaku?

Willham

If this is true then I'm sure we'd have a case to sue, mitro was very happy here until he was unsettled by the lure of money... which at this point he shouldn't know what that wage would be.

Yes, he may be presuming the large contract but something tells me contact has been made before an offer was accepted, rules still apply to the Saudis, you need an accepted offer until you can talk to the player.

Also seems a case of intentional unsettling is going on.

HV71

Whatever the truth is - this speculation cannot be helpful at any level . In my view it is time for the club to go on the record and make a full statement to a reputable journalist ( newspaper ) in the UK.
I realise that TK has commented on the Dan Le Batard Show - but this needs an unequivocal statement about our stance on these transfer rumours and our ambitions for the season ahead to someone like David Hytner or Henry Winter.

It's time to take hold of the agenda and our own credibility and not let clubs like westspam or the Saudis manipulate our future