watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marek Rodak

Started by 3 pigs, July 24, 2023, 09:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3 pigs

Thought it appropriate to mark his 10 years at Fulham. Unusual loyalty these days.

gang

Yes there has been only 2 players I have ever felt sorry for the way we treated them after promotion, Maik Taylor and Marek. Both gained promotion with us and were replaced.

alfie

Quote from: gang on July 24, 2023, 09:46:14 AMYes there has been only 2 players I have ever felt sorry for the way we treated them after promotion, Maik Taylor and Marek. Both gained promotion with us and were replaced.
[/quote
Rodak was replaced because Leno is a far better keeper, Last nights game to me he never looked secure.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

bencher

Quote from: gang on July 24, 2023, 09:46:14 AMYes there has been only 2 players I have ever felt sorry for the way we treated them after promotion, Maik Taylor and Marek. Both gained promotion with us and were replaced.

Feel sorry for them as players but no regrets. EVDS (may he have a speedy recovery) and Leno both great keepers for us.

Taylor went on to do very well at other clubs. Rodak may yet do the same.

filham

Yes and I thought it was tough at the time but in both cases has proved a good move that gave us a top class keeper.

FFCBadger

Hear Hear. A brilliant keeper with his best years ahead of him.
I dont feel too sorry for him...both times he's played a massive part in us being promoted and both times been sidelined he has trained with top top class keepers

Andy S

I don't feel sorry for him he will have a good career and make a lot of money. Good luck Marek

Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit

It has to be the most downheartening role in football, that of a "No. 2 goalkeeper". You might get a run out in the odd F.A. or Carrier Bag cup tie, you're too old to play Academy football, so other than that you're waiting for first choice to either get injured or sent off/suspended.